Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh... HL2 and company is as much full of cheaters as D2 is ( and due to mods is one of the largest games ). If somebody wants to cheat they usually manage to. That's like PC Security... if somebody really, really, really wants to get into a system he manages to, no matter how good the sys-admin is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
      It's really annoying me how many in the FOSS domain have fucking ego thinking. Only "I" am important... only "my" opinion is important... skrew what "others" do say. Damn fuck it this is what leads to this mess we have at various places in the FOSS domain right now. The fucking strength of FOSS is "team play" but if people behave like fucking egoists then we are just nothing but an easy target to shoot down. I really wish more FOSS people would learn to think outside their own mind once for a while U.=.U
      Your attitude is absolutely horrendous. You talk about people having egos, and your's is clear off the chart.
      Last edited by Irritant; 12 June 2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irritant View Post
        Your attitude is absolutely horrendous. You talk about people having egos, and your's is clear off the chart.
        Hardly. I'm working on a solution for all: gamers, indies and people having the ideas but not being little John's. You can't really call somebody who thinks first about the others an egoist, can't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tares View Post
          Yes, full of cheaters and not native :f
          cheaters? don't know. hardly playing on the net.
          non native? Hm.. If you can recommend just ONE game that have that level (Diablo 2), then I'll switch for sure. Diablo 2's just the game I can afford buying, anyway .

Comment

Hardly. I'm working on a solution for all: gamers, indies and people having the ideas but not being little John's. You can't really call somebody who thinks first about the others an egoist, can't you?

Give me a break

You're constantly insulting the work of others while touting your own "achievements". You really just need to grow up and get over yourself.

Comment

• I'm not tooting any achievements. Wishing you good luck proving that point. I'm simply telling what's wrong and why. Playing ostrich plugging the head in the ground is not going to solve problems nor making them go away. It hurts ( and makes you not liked a lot ) to push people onto problems they don't want to see but it's the only way to get something going.

Comment

I'm not tooting any achievements. Wishing you good luck proving that point. I'm simply telling what's wrong and why. Playing ostrich plugging the head in the ground is not going to solve problems nor making them go away. It hurts ( and makes you not liked a lot ) to push people onto problems they don't want to see but it's the only way to get something going.
                Well, telling people they are "wrong", or that the type of game they work on and love "fucking sucks" or is "fucking boring" isn't going to convince anyone to prescribe to your line of thinking. The only thing that "gets going" when you act like an asshat to everyone who disagrees with you is that they disagree even more.

If you really want to make a difference in the FOSS world, you should stop wasting your time bashing everyone else and concentrate on your own project that fits your vision.

Look we get it - you don't like FPS. Well guess what? Alot of people do like them, and if they want to work on them they should. Just because FPS doesn't fit your elitist attitude doesn't mean they suck, it just means they don't fit in with what you like. You don't speak for the FOSS community, nor are you some "messiah" who's job it is to "correct" everyone who doesn't agree with you.
                Last edited by Irritant; 12 June 2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Look we get it - you don't like FPS. Well guess what? Alot of people do like them, and if they want to work on them they should. Just because FPS doesn't fit your elitist attitude doesn't mean they suck, it just means they don't fit in with what you like. You don't speak for the FOSS community, nor are you some "messiah" who's job it is to "correct" everyone who doesn't agree with you.
                  Hm... I'd opine that you might want to take your own advice, there, Irritant. No, I'm not taking his side- but you're off the beaten path as well if he is on this one.
                  Last edited by Svartalf; 12 June 2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                    Hm... I'd opine that you might want to take your own advice, there, Irritant. No, I'm not taking his side- but you're off the beaten path as well if he is on this one.
                    Um, well I really haven't bashed anybody's game preferences, so I don't see how I "need to take my own advice", which was just a call for him to stop with the bashing.

Sorry for going off topic.

Comment

Um, well I really haven't bashed anybody's game preferences, so I don't see how I "need to take my own advice", which was just a call for him to stop with the bashing.
                      You were doing your own fair bit of bashing...just not bashing FPS'...

You might not think you were or realized it- but you were all the same.

Sorry for going off topic.
                      Heh... That'd been my main complaint to both of you on this...

Comment

Working...
                      X