X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Averillon
    replied
    NeverBall has always been my favourite game. I use Gamefly Free Trial to play and also to download free games online.

Leave a comment:

• Sidicas
    replied
    Definitely Heroes of Newerth at the moment.. Amazing game..

Leave a comment:

• JClosed
    replied
    Hmm .. still playing Doom 3, Quake 4 and Prey now and then.

Sometimes - when feeling a bit nostalgic I play the stone-old Quake 1 (with the improved linux engine). Now and the I do a quick one with Serious Sam, RTCW, and (under wine) Max Payne, Painkiller and SOF.

Leave a comment:

• MaxDaniel
    replied
    Enemy Territory is my favorite among all.

Leave a comment:

• Naib
    replied
    What about:
    American McGee's Alice
    it uses iDtech3 so the engine is there

Concidering Alice: Madness Returns is out soon (using UT3 engine so a linux client is kinda possible) it would be a good port

Leave a comment:

• squirrl
    replied
    gamez

Unreal Tournament 2004
    Fear
    Battle Field 2
    Counter Strike Source
    20,000 Miles From Something (Steam pipe game)
    Urquan Masters
    Chromium BSU

Leave a comment:

• Fenrin
    replied
    Regnum Online/Realms Online is my favourite Linux closed source MMO game. Last Thuesday a new server (named Raven) opened especially aimed at North American players, but non Americans can also play on this server. Especially the RvR aspect of the game is great. The community is also overall friendly and not very childish.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    (with actors and such being expensive and not... open source-able :P)
    Well their "sourcecode" do get leaked every once and a while for everybody to see. Just ask Pamela Anderson.....

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    I recently started playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It climbed almost to the top of my all-time favorite games list. Great story *and* great graphics.

On the other hand it's also a bit sad, since it's a reminder that open source games will never reach this level of quality (with actors and such being expensive and not... open source-able :P)

Leave a comment:

• Mstealth
    replied
    For me Doom 3 and Cold War.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X