Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Is Coming With Linux Support

Phoronix: Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Is Coming With Linux Support

Croteam today released a trailer for their upcoming game Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That is not AAA title but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA title and more

Comment

Awesome graphics in that trailer.
      I'd instantly buy a game where they let me drive that Harley through that beautiful scenery (dynamically generated perhaps, VR as a plus) with appropriate riding songs on
      the radio. To relax after a day of work.

Comment

Always loved these games.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
          That is not AAA title but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA title and more
          This ^

And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Service.

These guys are fast when you report bugs. Submitted several, responses within 2 days on all accurences en solved faster then I even dared to hoped for.

Especially looking forward to the local-coop... wil google for it in a minute, but pretty sure it wil be there (if not I take back my service remark ^^)

Comment

its not almost, they have said they added vulkan support to it several times.

Comment

It's announced for September 24 and there's no Linux support

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
                I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                X