Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Is Coming With Linux Support

Phoronix: Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Is Coming With Linux Support

Croteam today released a trailer for their upcoming game Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...4-Planet-Linux

That is not AAA title but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA title and more

Comment

Awesome graphics in that trailer.
      I'd instantly buy a game where they let me drive that Harley through that beautiful scenery (dynamically generated perhaps, VR as a plus) with appropriate riding songs on
      the radio. To relax after a day of work.

Comment

Always loved these games.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
          That is not AAA title but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA title and more
          This ^

And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Service.

These guys are fast when you report bugs. Submitted several, responses within 2 days on all accurences en solved faster then I even dared to hoped for.

Especially looking forward to the local-coop... wil google for it in a minute, but pretty sure it wil be there (if not I take back my service remark ^^)

Comment

its not almost, they have said they added vulkan support to it several times.

Comment

Working...
            X