No announcement yet.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Launching Tomorrow For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought on Steam as it has a icon but says "os not supported". So waiting and hope it's not getting counted for Virows.

Comment

Originally posted by mike44 View Post
      Just bought on Steam as it has a icon but says "os not supported". So waiting and hope it's not getting counted for Virows.
      I think they usually release in the afternoon or evening so there's gonna be a few more hours of waiting. Hopefully it still counts as a Linux sale

Comment

Wow, I don't have it installed in Windows anymore but ran the benchmark maxed out with everything on the highest settings 1440p (other than SSAA) and managed a 60FPS average on my 1080. Excellent performance, looks like Feral did a great job on this port! Wish I hadn't bought it a year ago for Windows so I could've given them some money for this.

Comment

I purchased the game today and it said unsupported platform ... now just a short time later the price is 1/3rd ... and I havn't even installed it yet.
          Feels like I got robbed. Either that or i'm an idiot and deserve to pay 3x what all the other linux users pay today ...

Sending a message to steam support to see if I can get the same price as everyone else. Otherwise i'll just return it and repurchase.
          "The game is on sale today for $19.79
          I purchased it today and have not even installed it, but was charged $59.99"
          Hopefully they'll help me out.
          Last edited by Soul_keeper; 19 April 2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X