Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New commercial game for linux!

Okay, I am not really into baseball (I hate games without violence!),
    but if you are, this might be interesting for you: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...sed-linux.html

It's a baseball game. Demo available!

Who says baseball doesnt have violence?

Comment

Originally posted by xav1r View Post
      Who says baseball doesnt have violence?
      Probably someone that didn't see Nolan Ryan handing out the knuckles.

Comment

You want violence? Go play some ice hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
          You want violence? Go play some ice hockey

It's "hockey", not "ice hockey", just "hockey". Us Canucks get very offended when you say "ice hockey". Just like it's not "backcatcher" in baseball, just "catcher".
          Last edited by deanjo; 14 November 2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Why that? It's just clarifying what kind of hockey one means ( ice hockey, land hockey, unihockey ).

Comment

Why that? It's just clarifying what kind of hockey one means ( ice hockey, land hockey, unihockey ).

All those other types of hockey are offshoots from what you call "ice hockey". Think about it, do you call just like "basketball" is considered the name of the indoor game but you don't call it "hardwood floor basketball" but it has many variances too same with "polo" you don't call it "horse polo". Originals keep just the name of the sport. Offshoots or adaptations get the specification of type.

Comment

People around here would look funny at me if I would say just hockey and ask "which one?"

Comment

People around here would look funny at me if I would say just hockey and ask "which one?"
                  Heh...answer the one that you get when you go to the fist-fight and a hockey game breaks out...

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
                    It's a baseball game. Demo available!
                    Nice... This was one of Sega Interactive Sports' titles in prior years from what I understand. I guess I'll see how it works out.

Comment

Working...
                    X