No announcement yet.

Feral Interactive Wants To Know What Game Ports You'd Like In 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyrim gets a lot of wishes for a 6 year old game! But i guess i'd wish it too if i hadn't already put in 550 hours back when i dual booted...

Anyway, i'd buy Fallout 4.

Comment

* Rise of the Tomb Raider
      * Witcher 3
      * Doom

Comment

Besides obvious Rise of the Tomb Raider and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, how about Devil May Cry and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? NieR: Automata would be very cool, too.
        Last edited by RussianNeuroMancer; 23 January 2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Witcher 3 and...World of Warcraft? Make it happen!

Comment

They are Billions looks like an interesting upcoming game.

Other than that... DOOM 2016, the new Wolfenstein games, Skyrim, FO4, GTA5, Battlerite, and some other stuff I'm sure. I'd have to look and see what stuff I boot to Linux for.

Battlerite might be difficult to monetize for Feral since it's F2P if I remember right :\ Perhaps a percentage of all microtransactions that come from Linux? I dunno.

I'm sure there's a gajillion good ideas I'm missing.

Comment

DOOM, Quake Champions and Wolfenstein II

Comment

Secret Files 1-3, Runaway 1-3, Lost Horizon, Black Mirror 2+3, Alter Ego, Memento Mori 1+2, Ankh 1-3 (The ports of 1+2 by runesoft are annoying to get running on newer systems), Tropico 4, Company of Heroes 1, Dragon Age 1, Lara Croft GoL+ToO, Crysis 1, Risen 1+2, if VP doesn't do it Witcher 1+3 and if Aspyr doesn't want to do it Civilization 4

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyZero View Post
                  Secret Files 1-3, Runaway 1-3, Lost Horizon, Black Mirror 2+3, Alter Ego, Memento Mori 1+2, Ankh 1-3 (The ports of 1+2 by runesoft are annoying to get running on newer systems), Tropico 4, Company of Heroes 1, Dragon Age 1, Lara Croft GoL+ToO, Crysis 1, Risen 1+2, if VP doesn't do it Witcher 1+3 and if Aspyr doesn't want to do it Civilization 4
                  I would love to have Civ4, the last civ with stackable units! The best civ ever! Wish they would go back to that ideology, civ5 and 6 suck ass.

Comment

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post
                    Half-Life 3
                    This!

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyZero View Post
                      Black Mirror 2+3,
                      A few years ago, Black Mirror was flawless under Wine. Does it not work anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X