Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdack View Post
    That's just your opinion.
    There was chat about this point 1 month go in the Linux kernel mailing list. So its not just my option. My option alone would be worth nothing like your is. The fact mine matches the result of the recent debate in the Linux kernel mailing list means there is some grounds to what I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by oiaohm View Post
      There was chat about this point 1 month go in the Linux kernel mailing list. So its not just my option. My option alone would be worth nothing like your is. The fact mine matches the result of the recent debate in the Linux kernel mailing list means there is some grounds to what I am saying.
      And yet are you here and want to discuss it. So that cannot be right. What's your real problem?

Comment

And yet are you here and want to discuss it. So that cannot be right. What's your real problem?
        Really wrong presume. Discuss it here and avoiding another thread of pointless in kernel mailing list is worth it that disrupts seeing process on patches I need.

Comment

Really wrong presume. Discuss it here and avoiding another thread of pointless in kernel mailing list is worth it that disrupts seeing process on patches I need.
          So you're on the wrong forum. Do the people elsewhere not hear you out?

Comment

So you're on the wrong forum. Do the people elsewhere not hear you out?
            The issue was raised here so it was not the wrong forum. You see it enough times people raise X Problem here someone read it here and does not read mailing list histories and brings the debate back from the grave only to be kicked to hell the same way as what has already been done.

Basically having the wrong idea of what is required the soon is corrected the better so it does not spread and disrupt developers working on stuff useful to everyone.

If anyone had the wrong forum it was really you for if the idea of compression option reduction need to happen or not. I could presume at worse you are one of the people who lost the debate in the kernel mailing list over this topic so have taken it to another forum in the hope that someone else would take up the arguement again to give another chop at it and waste more time. Some of the people in the kernel mailing list have been caught doing that. But by the way you have argued I would say you are not the worst case. I would guess you missed out on the debate.

Comment

The issue was raised here so it was not the wrong forum.
              You've used it as an argument and being on a forum alone doesn't make for an argument just like walking into a store means you'll also be making a purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X