systemd 235 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Staffan View Post
    I expect a hard dependency on Unity3D in the next release or I will be disappointed.
    you are often disappointed, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by mbar View Post

Long time Gentoo user here, I'll keep him in check
      Long time Gentoo user here (1999). I use Gentoo with systemd, I'll keep everyone in check.

Comment

if you're complaining about systemd, I can't wait to see your better init system implementation taken up by major distros. So pitiful when all people do is complain.

Comment

...and here is a photo of Lennart pushing new release of systemd: https://i.imgur.com/wj0JGz8.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by r08z View Post
            The systemd scarce is also part of the bigger conspiracy (amoungst other shitty software):

"Making free and open-source software complex enough to fill it with security holes to better assist intel agencies" ― NSA operation ORCHESTRA.

Talk right here:

If you'd like to unplug from the systemd nightmare here are resources to get you started:

Time to visit the doctor bro, you need heavy medication just like every other conspiracy theorist out there.

Comment

Originally posted by murraytony View Post

Long time Gentoo user here (1999). I use Gentoo with systemd, I'll keep everyone in check.
              Same here. But i would happily replace systemd when something leaner with a similar init system comes along.Ubuntu should have kept upstart and ditched everything else sooner.

Comment

Long time Linux user here (1995), systemd is a blessing. Ubuntu wasted time on upstart, mir, unity and pretty much anything they touch.

Comment

Working...
                X