Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
    stupid advice from someone who failed to read one directory listing
    Not being in a official listing doesn't imply not being compiled and loaded in practice. Stupid aclaration for stupid minds

Comment

• Originally posted by q2dg View Post
      Not being in a official listing doesn't imply not being compiled and loaded in practice
      doing stupid things in practice does not make that garbage linux filesystem

Comment

• Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
        Only reading one directory listing and using that as the sole basis as to whether a filesystem exists.
        i didn't say filesystem doesn't exist. it is very stupid of you to think i did. i said linux zfs doesn't exist. though some people are trying to sell you some broken shit tainting kernel

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          i didn't say filesystem doesn't exist. it is very stupid of you to think i did. i said linux zfs doesn't exist. though some people are trying to sell you some broken shit tainting kernel
          Actually, you did say it doesn't exist, and you did not specify "Linux zfs":
          Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          zfs doesn't exist. you can easily check that without asking stupid questions here https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/fs
          As usual, you fail to defend yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X