Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d2kx
    replied
    Well, I only need Flash for watching videos on sites like gametrailers.com and youtube.com, but overall, that is really not a lot. I hope that the HTML <video> tag will be used over Flash in the future, but until we are there, a Flash 10 x86_64 release would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• curaga
    replied
    Random crashes, heavy CPU load, memory overload, system freeze, etc thanks to opening and closing flash enabled pages. Thank GOD someone made FlashBlock for firefox.
    Do what the smart people do and save time instead of looking for some extension - don't install the damn thing at all.

Leave a comment:

• greg
    replied
    The newer Flash 10 releases work well for me, it's way better and faster than Flash 9.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalheadGautham View Post
    Don't care unless there is some performance in this thing.
    I use i686 version, and it SUCKS compared to the windows version.

Random crashes, heavy CPU load, memory overload, system freeze, etc thanks to opening and closing flash enabled pages. Thank GOD someone made FlashBlock for firefox.

All this never happens on the old crappy Windows XP.

Till the day Adobe ports all its software to 64bit linux (not just 32bit) and at the same time optimises them enough to run at their REAL potential, I have nothing but curses and insults for adobe.

Adobe+buyout of original developers = horrible cruddy support there after

Leave a comment:

• MetalheadGautham
    replied
    Don't care unless there is some performance in this thing.
    I use i686 version, and it SUCKS compared to the windows version.

All this never happens on the old crappy Windows XP.

Till the day Adobe ports all its software to 64bit linux (not just 32bit) and at the same time optimises them enough to run at their REAL potential, I have nothing but curses and insults for adobe.

Leave a comment:

• greg
    started a topic Adobe Flash Player x86_64

Adobe Flash Player x86_64

Maybe we will see a release in the next few months.

This website is for sale! thebackbutton.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, thebackbutton.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
Working...
X