Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jade View Post
    Most of them probably never noticed.
    Why not _share_ your finding with them. I am sure, they would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by lenrek View Post
      Why not _share_ your finding with them. I am sure, they would be interested.
      Already have on LKML (linux kernel mailing lists).

I also "spammed" the LKML with ONE copy of

The Hans Reiser Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website

Of course the liars who control the LKML consider one of anything they don't like "spam."

Comment

Already have on LKML (linux kernel mailing lists).

I also "spammed" the LKML with ONE copy of

The Hans Reiser Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website

Of course the liars who control the LKML consider one of anything they don't like "spam."
        As long as you carry your prejudices, your code and view will lead straight to the garbage bin.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          As long as you carry your prejudices, your code and view will lead straight to the garbage bin.
          Oh really,.........

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            Maybe you would check out the GCC compiler and cross-compiler program in (that would be nice):

"Free COMPILERS and CROSS-COMPILERS for Linux and Windows." @

Comment

What the hell? Once a week you think of a new comeback?

Comment

Jade, stop your stupid spamming or be banned...
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Jade, stop your stupid spamming or be banned...
                  Ah,... Michael, is it possible to have the silly fake counter removed from this thread. No on believes it has been read 12,789, or whatever, times.

Comment

Ah,... Michael, is it possible to have the silly fake counter removed from this thread. No on believes it has been read 12,789, or whatever, times.
                    This thread has even more: 50033.

Maybe search engine bots going crazy? Or more likely somebody's running a script to check a little too frequently for new posts in those threads.

Comment

all I have to say is .. what da FUCK ?!.

kernel file system driver occupation consipiracy underground panic what?

you guys need to get some FRESH AIR into your brains, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X