Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HANS REISER Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meow said: "Now I'm wondering, since Hans is allergic to poison oak, why he didn't have a gigantic case of it in the weeks following burying Nina in that obscure spot on a steep hill."

Sgt. J.D. Nelson, spokesman for the Alameda County Sheriff's Office and Coroner's Bureau said:

"The area (where Nina's body was buried) was searched 'superficially' in the initial search for Nina Reiser because it was off the beaten track and covered with poison oak."

Since Hans is allergic to poison oak, I guess this proves that Hans did NOT bury (or kill) Nina.

So who did bury Nina?

Obviously, the real killer, not the patsy, Reiser.

My money in on anon81552 (a commenter on sfgate.com blogs) as the real killer.

From: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=27930

Comment

• Well... At least I tried.

Comment

• Fox Mulder was great, when he saw conspiracies everywhere. You're just sad, Jade.

Comment

• some people just never give up. i was hopinh till the end that reiser was not guilty. guess i was wrong.

jade, if you insist on trolling, at least kill the colours please.

Comment

• Now it's time for a username block on this forum (if Jade isn't going to be kicked from the forum that is). I want to block any of Jade's forum posts/threads but how do I do this? It has been mentioned before, but I don't see the option anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by joshuapurcell View Post
              Now it's time for a username block on this forum (if Jade isn't going to be kicked from the forum that is). I want to block any of Jade's forum posts/threads but how do I do this? It has been mentioned before, but I don't see the option anywhere.
              Go into your user CP, and then click on Edit Ignore List and then enter Jade for ignored user.

I would also recommend when the sentencing is done that this thread be locked and allowed to drop to the depths of old and resolved threads.
              Last edited by deanjo; 09 July 2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• About Poison Oak:

Usually, no visible reaction will occur the first time a person comes in contact with poison oak.

When initially exposed, the skin alerts the immune system of the presence of the irritating chemical. The immune system then prepares a defensive reaction for the next time the skin encounters the substance. This sensitizes the skin so that new contact with poison oak causes an allergic reaction.

For some people even the pollen in the air is a problem. They quite literally cannot enter an area were poison oak grows.

Poison oak pollen is abundant in Spring in all areas where Poison Oak is common. Pollen from Poison Oak can land on people's skin and can cause the exact same symptoms as contact with the leaves of the plant. Inhalation of Poison Oak pollen can be DANGEROUS for people with asthma who are also susceptible already to the contact affects of this species.

Comment

• I am not sure what is the purpose of continuing this. Maybe you believe, by writing it more of such, it will turn to be true. But, this is worst than wishful thinking. I always believe, human being would ultimately choose to accept what the facts tell us, but I guess, there will those who choose to live a life of self-delusion.

Jade, I hope you are just trolling, but if you are really serious in what you said, then I sincerely felt pity for you. Though, I doubt you will be able to truly understand or comprehend why I pity you.

EDIT: I think, this should be the last post I want to reply in this thread. I see no more reason to reply anymore.
                  Last edited by lenrek; 10 July 2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Everyone is taking this thread far too seriously...

I read it for a laugh!

Comment

• Jade, or his twin brother, is also trolling the San Francisco Chronicle forum as "FruityJuice:"

Comment

Working...
                      X