X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanL
    replied
    Originally posted by Weegee View Post
    Any updates on the experimental reclocking support for Kepler GPUs via NvReclock? Wasn't this supposed to land in 3.16?
    This news blurb was about the staging area. The 3.16 merge windows is still open for a while and I don't think the nouveau folk(s) have pushed their changes yet...
    Linux kernel source tree. Contribute to torvalds/linux development by creating an account on GitHub.

Leave a comment:

• BSDude
    replied
    Aww crap, I thought that the drivers for the rtl8192ee chipset would be available in 3.15. Oh well, I'll have to use the usb dongle for another 2 months. Great news that support is coming, grateful for that!

Leave a comment:

• stqn
    replied
    Originally posted by stqn View Post
    It?s great to see work being done on wifi drivers. Wifi support has been troublesome for me in the past. (Even my current ? third ? wifi dongle requires energy saving to be disabled in order to work fine.)
    I just tried enabling power saving again, and it doesn?t seem to cause the log spam and bad connection problems I had before. The only little problem is the ping goes from 0.5 ms to 8-10 ms.

(5 min edit limit?)

Leave a comment:

• stqn
    replied
    It?s great to see work being done on wifi drivers. Wifi support has been troublesome for me in the past. (Even my current ? third ? wifi dongle requires energy saving to be disabled in order to work fine.)

Leave a comment:

• Weegee
    replied
    Any updates on the experimental reclocking support for Kepler GPUs via NvReclock? Wasn't this supposed to land in 3.16?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic The Staging Area Has Lots Of Changes In Linux 3.16

The Staging Area Has Lots Of Changes In Linux 3.16

Phoronix: The Staging Area Has Lots Of Changes In Linux 3.16

Greg Kroah-Hartman has sent out his various pull requests for the Linux 3.16 kernel. Of the subsystems maintained by Greg KH, the staging area again represents a bulk of the user-interesting changes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X