Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scjet View Post
    ABSOLUTEly,

...and while they're at it, maybe ibm/Redhat should hire these guys to clean up the arrogant mess left behind by those "systemd" folk- (aka Mr. and Mrs. Pulseaudio),
    as has already been pointed out everywhere:
    Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

No one here cares about how much you don't like systemd. It's not changing anything except for some people's ignore lists.

Comment

Originally posted by profoundWHALE View Post
      You say that like you have to be here and yet you come here to say that you avoid things here.
      I don't know where the stupid begins.
      I didn't come here to say that. The stupid beings with you for saying something that cluelessly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by brad0 View Post
        Hell no. I avoid this forum like the plague because of how fucked up it is. Even reading Michael's pathetic posts on Moronix is bad enough.
        You say that like you have to be here and yet you come here to say that you avoid things here.
        I don't know where the stupid begins.
        Originally posted by brad0 View Post
        I didn't come here to say that. The stupid beings with you for saying something that cluelessly stupid.
        I stand by what I said.

Comment

I stand by what I said.
          You're obviously mentally retarded.

Comment

I don't think you have the credentials to make a diagnosis on the mental health of another individual.

Comment

Working...
            X