X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rexilion
    replied
    Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
    I was hoping for systemd-pacmand. Last year the Arch Linux Team made a pretty funny April fools joke about how they envision pacman to integrate with systemd.
    Rofl.

Originally posted by Allan Mcrae
    When updates are found, it schedules a reboot of the system (hence the need to integrate systemd). At the moment the timing of the reboots is not configurable, but a timer will pop-up to allow you to delay it for a preset amount of time.

Leave a comment:

• jan1024188
    replied
    I hope that they will be able to maintain all the features in the future. Seems like systemd is a big stack these days. Cool features btw, fan of networked journaling.

Leave a comment:

• blackout23
    replied
    I was hoping for systemd-pacmand. Last year the Arch Linux Team made a pretty funny April fools joke about how they envision pacman to integrate with systemd.

Leave a comment:

• Rexilion
    replied
    So, it just assimilated anacron and any syslog daemon with a network broadcast option. I do like systemD, but why the duplication? What can systemD do better than anacron?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Systemd 212 Brings Remote Journals, Other New Features

Systemd 212 Brings Remote Journals, Other New Features

Phoronix: Systemd 212 Brings Remote Journals, Other New Features

Systemd 212 is now available as the latest version of the widely-used open-source init system. The systemd 212 update brings both bug-fixes and new functionality...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X