X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSDude
    replied
    Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
    I was hoping for systemd-pacmand. Last year the Arch Linux Team made a pretty funny April fools joke about how they envision pacman to integrate with systemd.
    It would be funny if they'd do another one this year also based on SystemD!

Leave a comment:

• Rexilion
    replied
    Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
    I was hoping for systemd-pacmand. Last year the Arch Linux Team made a pretty funny April fools joke about how they envision pacman to integrate with systemd.
    Rofl.

Originally posted by Allan Mcrae
    When updates are found, it schedules a reboot of the system (hence the need to integrate systemd). At the moment the timing of the reboots is not configurable, but a timer will pop-up to allow you to delay it for a preset amount of time.

Leave a comment:

• jan1024188
    replied
    I hope that they will be able to maintain all the features in the future. Seems like systemd is a big stack these days. Cool features btw, fan of networked journaling.

Leave a comment:

• blackout23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rexilion
    replied
    So, it just assimilated anacron and any syslog daemon with a network broadcast option. I do like systemD, but why the duplication? What can systemD do better than anacron?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X