Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone taken one of these courses by the linux foundation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone taken one of these courses by the linux foundation?

in this country it really doesn't matter how good/experienced you are, unless you have a official looking piece of paper saying "X knows how to do Y has proven by this paper" 90% of corporations won't even look at you.

That said

has anyone taken any of these?

The 'virtual' thing kind of bothers me and I'd rather take it in Edinburgh...

Getting you introduced to students of Linux Foundation training

Hi, I'm writing from The Linux Foundation. If you email me at janet at linuxfoundation.org, I would be happy to put you in touch with students who have taken our virtual classes.

Our virtual classes are all instructor-led and conducted via a screensharing service (with chat function) and an audio bridge. This allows students to stay connected with the instructor during the whole class, and it also allows you to ask questions anytime, whether via chat or audio. A good number of students even prefer the virtual option, not just because of the time and money they save on having to travel, but because they can take the class from the comforts of their own home or even while on vacation (yes, this really happened!).

You may also want to check out this blog post interview with one of the students who took a virtual class with us: http://training.linuxfoundation.org/...linux-training

Comment

Originally Posted by Janet
      Our virtual classes are all instructor-led and conducted via a screensharing service (with chat function) and an audio bridge. This allows students to stay connected with the instructor during the whole class, and it also allows you to ask questions anytime, whether via chat or audio. A good number of students even prefer the virtual option or additional tutorials to hire essay writer, not just because of the time and money they save on having to travel, but because they can take the class from the comforts of their own home or even while on vacation (yes, this really happened!).
      Hi Janet, could you please resend the virtual class feedback interview(s)? Just to have a clue what the course is like and whether it's worth it. Thanks.
      Edit: the latest review I found was written in June 2017 by Nate Drake.

Comment

Working...
      X