ZFS On Linux Is Now Set For "Wide Scale Deployment"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kebabbert View Post
    Oracle claims to be 20x faster than IBM in some benchmarks, not always. But that text is not allowed, because Oracle must always be 20x faster. So Oracle must withdraw the text.

This is actually funny. IBM was the company that popularized FUD, according to wikipedia. For instance, IBM claims that one Mainframe can replace 1.500 of the x86 servers. If you study the claim a bit, you will discover that all x86 servers idle. So, IBM can replace 1.500 servers if they all idle at 2-3 percent load. If the x86 servers start doing work, then the Mainframe can not handle the load, it will be too much. Sometimes IBM can virtualize 1.500 servers, but not always. But this IBM text is allowed. Why not Oracle? IBM accusing Oracle of being faster sometimes is funny, because IBM started the whole thing.
    Wasn't their claim more specified rather than being 20x faster in some benchmarks? IBM probably learned on its mistakes, but it seems SUN and Oracle didn't. Pure Oracle - they doesn't even know how to spread FUD.

[No, that would be madness. You never ever use the latest version in production. It is only desktop users that can afford problems on their pcs. Large stock exchanges, for instance London running Linux + Solaris, never upgrade the distro. They always use the same OS version and never touch it. Never upgrade it.
    It's madness to claim Oracle operating system is faster while they're using different components. They could just say their java version is faster, but it seems this is another example of lame FUD. And it wasn't about using the latest jave version, but matching one. Isn't you intentionally ignoring such important details?

There is lots of talk of Kraftman from you. Why? Nobody cares about Kraftman, or thinks of him. I almost forgot he existed, until you started to talk about him in every thread. Why do you mention Kraftman in every post?

Hey, I suggest you login with your old account Kraftman, instead of using lot of other accounts. Can you do that, Kraftman?
    I didn't started to talk about the guy. It was probably you, but under different account like sergio, illuminati or few others like SlowLORis or something like that. I have proven Illuminati was saying untrue things and you're doing the same. It seems you're the same person. None of 'you' have even replied to my comments where I pointed important thing. Furthermore, do you really think mentioning someone else will make you look more serious? There are users who said you're just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
      For your information it is you who have to prove your claims. Furthermore, I have based my claim on a proven fact: your registering date and the date of the flame. So, rather accusing me of lying you should apologize for your lie which was proven: you have said kraftman is banned and you have based your claim - that I have registered here, because "I" was banned - on this lie. Lying and accusing others of doing so seems to be domain of kebbabert and "you".
      You were the one who made the original claims, the burden of proof is on you buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
        You were the one who made the original claims, the burden of proof is on you buddy.
        Nope. Another lie coming from you. I have caught you on two lies so far.

Comment

Working...
        X