X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ninez
    replied
    Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    ninez: Cry and take dick up your ass I guess. THE COTTAGING AWAITS.
    I'm not crying about anything, you ARE acting like a baby though. This is the absolute best rebuttal you can come up with?? You are both unwilling and UNABLE to provide data/links/citations to support your claims - so i am forced to call "bullshit!" - because that is exactly what it is. you are just full of shit. it's PAINFULLY obvious that you don't really know what you are talking about in many cases.

as far as cottaging, you are the one who constantly talks about gays, cottaging, etc. The fact that you seem to discuss it so much kinda makes you sound like you are attracted to men. just saying.... Those of us whom are comfortable in our own shoes (hell, even happily married with 2 kids) are not distressed by your childish homophobic comments.

I also have my doubts that you should be concerned with other people's sexuality, when I'm pretty sure they made a movie about you called "40 year old Virgin". I can't imagine any woman finding you all that attractive (especially not with that attitude or lack of personal hygiene we discussed before... did you wash your clothes yet? how about washing your hair or brushing your teeth?).

ninez "wtf" : http://paradoxuncreated.com/tmp/wtf.png

I actually drew that when someone else was raging when I turned off windows services. I achieved 5uS DPC latency, 1ms audio streams in windows then. The whole system was snappier. There is obviously some lonely loosers out there, who I never see IRL, because there everybody wants this, who are raging, and mentally fucked.
    WOW. what an amazing drawing - you draw as well as you support your claims. (not well at all). Tuning Windows is nothing new. Disabling services isn't some elite-special knowledge - in fact it is COMMON knowledge. So what you are going on about is laughable.

So the pattern should be established without doubt, a long time ago, and I am ignoring these apes. No argument or anything is going to change that. They will ofcourse babble on, and try without any morality to make it seem different. Because low-jitter.. is just not acceptable. In other words, they are crazy.
    The only pattern you have established is that you don't think critically, that you (almost) always reply with some religious non-sense (non-sense in terms of having nothing to do with the discussion) and that you (apparently) think system analysis is based on subjectivity (which it obviously is not). Lastly, you seem to be under the impression that your fallacious arguments have value, which they do not. Who said anything about being against low-jitter? - I didn't. In fact, it is quite the opposite.

Btw, are you GAY ninez? Because an overwhelming amount of those who disagree with me are gay. And that usually comes out pretty far in the discussion. So they criticise something I am doing, and then it is really about that I don`t believe in gay.
    You've excluded the (obvious) possibility (actually, no - fact!) that you just call anyone gay whom disagrees with you.

Peace be with You...lol
    Last edited by ninez; 24 October 2012, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Edit: Outdated links.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Edit: outdated.

Peace Be With You.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Edit: Outdated.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Edit: Outdated.

Leave a comment:

• gamerk2
    replied
    And yeah, about disk i/o, I just had opera read a ton of mail, while watching low-jitter video in another window. So much for that "disk i/o".

Clueless idiots.
    Lets see: Mail is somewhere on the internet, so no disk I/O there. Video is typically buffered ahead of time when first loaded, so no disk I/O there either.

Leave a comment:

• ninez
    replied
    LOL... and yet i never said a god damn thing about sunnism or any of that other non-sense...nor did i associate you with it. it's funny how you jump to the conclusion that i did though ~ in the future you might want to stop for a second or two and actually put on your critical thinking hat before you speak, since that has pretty much zero relevance to anything anyway.

...okay Genius, so you claim no one has a clue on anything except (unsurprisingly) you. You know what happens when you make your changes to fair.c (ridding the 10ms averager bit) when using VMware??? I do. The system will halt badly / unresponsive when suspending VMs for a period of time - without touching that code, the problem does not exist at all. (on 2 systems much higher specs than your core2duo - ie: i7 and Phenom II x4). <sarcasm>but I guess that averager is pointless - since people don't actually use multitasking with many demanding applications on modern computers (ie: not C64/amiga days). Really all we should care about is getting an extra 2 FPS in Doom3 - because doom3 is such an important part of computing. it's really all thaty matters</sarcasm> LOL.

and again, you already said RT was pretty much deprecated in your mind because your 3.5.4-low jitter kernel, yet here a week or so later you now are basing your LJ kernel around it - with all of your superior knowledge to everyone else, why would you do such contradictory things. it just comes across as (you) not really knowing what you are doing. 2ndly, as far as i know, you cannot compile CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT_FULL=y without threadedirqs, but feel free to post a citation/link where people are doing that.... 3rdly, i have doubts in your superior knowledge claims, when just looking at your rt-linux-user-list posts it's pretty obvious you are asking for help with some pretty silly mistakes (like the rootdevice thing).... and really, you act like your a kernel developer (who THINKS he knows better than anyone else), yet you don't even know how to collect logging information?? wtf?

but do feel free to actually make counter arguments (if you are able to do that), so far it just seems like you revert to childish remarks that are nothing more than religious fanaticism or just total rubbish, when asked about things or confronted. You should also be posting metrics you go with your numbers, you've been asked by people here, LKML (where you admitted that all your tweaks we based on nothing more than your own subjective observations). Subjectivity doesn't sit well, for very obvious reasons. You should also be posting your sources so we can run a diff on them to see what you've actually done to 3.5.4 or 3.6.2/3-rt ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_lat...pital_markets)

“every millisecond lost results in $100m per annum in lost opportunity”.

NO NO NO Ninez only wants COTTAGING..
    So far you kernel does NOT perform for my applications nearly as well as RT. You were the one whom said RT wasn't needed, yet it is RT linux which often powers such markets, not your 'slightly' modified 3.5.4 kernel; https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...pell=1&ct=clnk

You argue the throughput thing, yet i've heard RT-developers discuss this very subject, Intel covers it in their paper on RT linux / threaded IRQs; https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...pell=1&ct=clnk ... and their are other such resources say similar things such as; http://versalogic.com/mediacenter/wh...p_linux_rt.asp they all say the same thing - there can be a performance penalty with RT. As VersaLogic points out " "Real-time deals with guarantees, not with raw speed." However, a quality RTOS will still deliver decent overall throughput (performance) but can sacrifice throughput for being deterministic (or predictable). In fact, many benchmarking studies on the performance of a real-time kernel against a standard kernel have found that overall performance does not decrease significantly"...

You can claim you are god and/or rationalize/use him to support everything you do as perfection, go on about cottaging, etc but it's all just garbage and non-sense. I think michael posted that article for a laugh, as well.

maybe you should actually post a diff once you figure out how to make 3.6.3-rt boot correctly, lol.
    Last edited by ninez; 24 October 2012, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    edit: Outdated.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_lat...pital_markets)

“every millisecond lost results in $100m per annum in lost opportunity”.

Drivers low latency development I guess..
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    edit: outdated links.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X