Benchmarking The Ubuntu "Low-Jitter" Linux Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    Ninez is obviously gay. He doesn`t realize all is already explained. Someday halflings like these will be run outta town. In the mean time, such mental flatulence will not keep me from celebrating God, a good computer, and my ability to perform wildly above them. Hi end audio card, low jitter PC, worlds best DSP, brilliant religious insights. What is ninez compared. Only a bitchface on the internet.
    LOL. except that i am not gay and am happily married ~ can you say the same thing? (i'm guessing not). Second, do you consider not being able to find logging info as a measure of 'your ability to perform wildy above them'?? How about a second ago, when you post on the linux-rt-user-list and couldn't even identify that your ata controller was at fault for your kernel failing?

you know so much that you also couldn't even identify that there was something up with your initrd / config in your previous post. (root device). Sorry dude, but when you can't even get the basic stuff right, why would i want your crappy hacks in my kernel? (i wouldn't).

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    You are joke, ninez. That is why I talk to you. Not to listen to your opinion. But because I laugh of you.
    No you come here to tout how your kernel is the best for playing doom3. ~ which is a joke! Your fanatical point of view is a joke. The fact that you obsess over cottaging and spend over 30 days a year thinking about it, while at the same time hiding your attration for men behind a thin veil of islam <- hilarious! The fact you are probably a virgin trying to dictate other people's sexuality is a joke. The fact that everything comes back to homo's and Islam (on a computing site) is a laughable joke. The fact you are a dirtbag is a joke.

But now I should put you on ignore. If this forum has one that is. Unfortunately many forums don`t. Because I do want my noticifations to be about something sensible, rather than ninez, and answer any of decent individual in the thread.
    I had tons of sensible things to say and even went as far as to provide some links and citations, concering things like throughput and RT, which is something you can't also claim. You almost always jump down everyone else' throats when asking you questions, when they may disagree with you on something. You think the only sensible way to do system analysis is by subjective means and carefully listening to your HDD <- sensible my ass! You also think it is sensible to drag religion and homosexuality into many of your comments on a tech-related forum ~ how sensible is that garbage!

If not unfortunately, as many I will remove myself from posting at phoronix. As decent people remove themselves from garbage, people move into cities to experience higher intellectuality, or move to another country if their own gets too ignorant.

That is unfortunately just how it is. So those who follow these developments, will instead need to check my blog, which I know some do, or suggest a better place for communication.
    that would be awesome if we didn't have to constantly read about islam, homosexuality, etc around this linux forum. ie comments like this;

Cottagix maybe. Where people make inane claims about logins screens, hdnoise, and "throughput". In extreme feebleness. Probably to provoke satanic sex and cottaging. What rank in life! ..lol. God indeed does prefer some over others.
    The above statement is RETARDED on so many levels, all i can do is laugh at how fucking putrid and stupid you really are... As a matter of fact, you were the one suggesting hdnoise (or lack thereof when using your kernel).

but yeah, you should just direct people to your blog that way we wouldn't need to see any of your stupid posts So you definitely get my vote.

Comment

• paradox.. stfu already... noone ofend you, and you ofend everyone...

and dont spam msg under another 666 times.

Comment

• Edit: Outdated.
        Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• i know what jitter is and i wnt to fight it, even with cost of maximal performance.

learn to read man...

problem with you is "everyone are idiots i know the hiden truth"

the mothod you use to talk is so primitive...

Comment

• Edit: Outdated.
            Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninez View Post
              He is both a zealot and a troll. ~ For one, he is Norwegian and a convert to Islam, and even has gone so far to now use an alias (islamic name) rather than the name he was given by his parents. He is the only person i know of that has "PRAISED BE GOD" written in the README's for his crappy plugins - which is odd to say the least. He's heretic even in his own faith (proven to be in another thread), he's just lucky he's a convert and not living in an islamic state.

And by the way, Liam is most certainly correct -> RT can affect throughput negatively, this is a well documented FACT.

I find it laughable that in the other thread (where PU and i got into an argument) he claimed that his 'low-jitter' kernel essentially made RT useless/not needed anymore, yet now a week or so later he plans to be his kernel using the RT patchset. lol. Even funnier, him posting on the rt-user-list;
              Are you sure he is really a zealot, though? He seems so obviously trollish (that is to say, impervious to rational discourse) that I find it hard to believe that he can be a functional human if he really believes what he says. Honestly, how could a person be so impolite and yet end their tirades with a classical greeting that expresses a thought so antithetical to what they'd just previously written? I just took a quick look at wikipedia's section on adab and muslim's aren't supposed to use coarse language. I mean, this person is being astonishingly inconsistent! How could a person hold so many conflicting ideas in their head and not fall into some quantum state of insanity?
              What were the responses to his posting on the rt-user list? I take it they were all dumbfounded by his genius.

Best/Liam

Comment

• It is obvious why some people of higher rank never post in forums like these..
                Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
                  NomadDEMON is proclaiming his superior from sitting in his own piss and shit, as the others.
                  bahahaha. what a dumb ass you are, paradox.

Don't worry NomadDemon. Paradox may talk about us being the ones sitting in our own piss and shit. But in this picture (real picture of Paradox), he clearly has shit all over his clothes (especially the shoulder) and lives in an absolute dump;

So i highly doubt he should be talking about anyone else' piss and shit, when clearly he has no concept of cleanliness. I mean look at him ~ who would actually take this fucking retard seriously... Should anyone consider his thoughts on sexuality? nope. What does he know of such things? (probably nothing). Lessons on morality? read a handful of his comments and the answer is certainly no. get lessons on tuning the linux kernel from him?? nope. The guy doesn't even know how/where the logging info he needs is, yet i'm to rely on his 'expertise' for tuning a kernel? fuck no.

regardless, he has no substance, nor the expertise he claims to have over all others. He is unable to backup anything he says and from observing his behavior elsewhere online (various lists, etc) I don't think anyone else finds anything he has to say all that insightful / useful either.

I foresee no one actually using his kernel, nor do i see it becoming popular or even as something unique or useful in any way. I think it is more likely that he is kicking a dead cat (his piece of shit core2duo) trying to get that tiny last bit of performance out of it, while also at the same time vacationing in placebo land

Comment

• Ninez is on ignore.And btw quantum physics is based on multiplication with infinity.
                    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by liam View Post
                      Are you sure he is really a zealot, though? He seems so obviously trollish (that is to say, impervious to rational discourse) that I find it hard to believe that he can be a functional human if he really believes what he says. Honestly, how could a person be so impolite and yet end their tirades with a classical greeting that expresses a thought so antithetical to what they'd just previously written? I just took a quick look at wikipedia's section on adab and muslim's aren't supposed to use coarse language. I mean, this person is being astonishingly inconsistent! How could a person hold so many conflicting ideas in their head and not fall into some quantum state of insanity?
                      What were the responses to his posting on the rt-user list? I take it they were all dumbfounded by his genius.
                      he's not a real muslim. He has a identity crisis most likely (i would guess). I have a few friends whom are muslims and they would have ZERO respect for this guy, and you are correct he isn't supposed to talk the way he does. As far as a state of insanity - i think to some degree he does have mental problems (just based on his posts) - but i'm no doctor. lol.

As far as his posts elsewhere.;

his posts on Linux-rt-user-list look to be cross-posted from LKML so it's easier to just google his real name + lkml (or + rt-linux-user).

some of his LKML ones are pretty funny too ~ like when he was told subjectivity doesn't cut it and that he needed to provide some data to support his claims...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X