Qt5's Linux Requirements Cause Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
    Actually that just tells me you're bullshitting. I mean for starters Dragonskin, really? That's not standard issue for the military particularly given the whole controversy over it. The way you would be getting your hands on that would be through either CIA or SpecOPs, and I don't believe you were one of those. Of course if you bought it yourself the aforementioned list is awaiting you.

Second off that you believe 5.56 has no stopping power is flat out hilarious, and shows you're speaking out of your ass. This is a bullet that maims people and other soft targets, because when it enters them in excess of 2000 FPS it doesn't tumble but fragments, and as the battlefield reports show.. the results are rather nasty. I'm not going to respond to this particular subtopic after this though because it's just plain unimportant.

That is sure as hell is not what you indicated see:

Now inmates are known for one major form of molestation... what was it again.. oh yes: Rape.

So this means that in the context of the statement:

it is a declaration of an attempt to stalk both digitally and non, and with eventual attempt to rape "in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagine". So much for that statement being about tracking online for wrath purposes.

Oh hey look you're bringing your own trolls into the forum. How cute. Should I add hypocrite to the list too?
    Take your plastic and aluminum POS AR15 and sit and spin son. Anyways I have grown tired of this place I have beer to drink, and this guy is just going to keep pretending that he is ummm something special he not so whatever. Freenode irc #quantum tomarrow if you actualy want to learn about our project.

Comment

• There is a differance between muzzle and "Impact Velocity" a 22cal has a "Muzzle Velocity" varying from 575 to 1,750 feet per second. Both me and steven eather purchased
      or were gifted alot of our gear while across the pond. Considering he was a "First Sargent Army Ranger" I dont think aquiring dragonskin was much of an issue. By the way do you have a lisp?

Comment

• Originally posted by mooked View Post
        There is a differance between muzzle and "Impact Velocity" a 22cal has a "Muzzle Velocity" varying from 575 to 1,750 feet per second. Both me and steven eather purchased
        or were gifted alot of our gear while across the pond. Considering he was a "First Sargent Army Ranger" I dont think aquiring dragonskin was much of an issue. By the way do you have a lisp?
        Zester, it looks like you forgot to take your pet with you when you left.

Comment

• Yes, I am a Real Person!!! ROFL

You can email us at [email protected]

Comment

• Ughhh One of my dev's just created an account here to let you know we set up an email address for you to email us at to filter trolls, we are going to use GMail and G+ to talk about the Quantum-Project and the Hydra-Project. He included a pic of him self to show he is a real person as a joke. But what he didnt know was first time posters with pics have to be approved.

Hit us up at [email protected]

Comment

• All I've learned from this thread is to never have anything to do with this "developer", his friends, or any of his projects. You can be doing the greatest work mankind has ever seen but if you act like this no one will care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amaranth View Post
                All I've learned from this thread is to never have anything to do with this "developer", his friends, or any of his projects. You can be doing the greatest work mankind has ever seen but if you act like this no one will care.
                Zester dared us in another post to google him to prove that he is a legitimate developer. Well, I did and found a forum post by him where he confessed that he is a bipolar schizophrenic or in a colloquial term: crazy.

When he wrote his ?essay?/rant, he was probably off his meds or whatever because it is completely beside the point. He bashes Qt because the proprietary NVidia driver is currently missing features. He rants because XCB and GLX in combination don't support accelerated rendering on NVidia.
                It is far from news that use of GLX is not recommended and developers are advised to use EGL instead. For NVidia EGL is currently only supported on Tegra but according to a comment on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LesAb4sTXgA (roughly around 8?10min) by the attending NVidia guy, EGL support for NVidia's desktop drivers is in the works.
                EGL works just fine on all Mesa-based drivers, including the free Radeon drivers and Nouveau.

Comment

• It has been around for a long time and is a better way to get to X11 compared to using Xlib.

Comment

• Some stupid f*ck thought he knows about X11 better than Alan Coopersmith

So we have this bullsh*t in the web

Comment

• Well, he seems to actually know what he's talking about. The problem is that he's too radical about it and the problem might not be such a serious issue as he makes it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X