Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 3.5-rc7 Kernel: Not Cool, Guys. Not Cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonimus
    replied
    Micheal, where is the link the ML. If you are gonna do news articles that are just Mailing list messages at least link to the message so we can see the responses.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Up to 3.5rc6 suspend to disk worked with my netbook (atom n270, gme 945, 32 bit), 3.5rc7 broke it. Most likely too many intel gfx patches... stupid regressions.

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    Originally posted by bwat47 View Post
    everyone should start releasing giant patch bombs as late as possible to troll linus and give us some epic mailing list flamewars to read.
    I support that. Bonus points if the patches are a lot but tiny and create more breakage and mayhem.

Leave a comment:

• Ragas
    replied
    Originally posted by bwat47 View Post
    everyone should start releasing giant patch bombs as late as possible to troll linus and give us some epic mailing list flamewars to read.
    If our main goal is to produce that flame wars ... this should be done. Because the kernel developers really have skill at that. But actually I'd rater exploit ther programming skills more.

Leave a comment:

• bwat47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    I believe he'll get over it

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Linux 3.5-rc7 Kernel: Not Cool, Guys. Not Cool.

Linux 3.5-rc7 Kernel: Not Cool, Guys. Not Cool.

Phoronix: Linux 3.5-rc7 Kernel: Not Cool, Guys. Not Cool.

Linus Torvalds released the Linux 3.5-rc7 kernel on Saturday afternoon and he's not too happy about it...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X