Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
    it benifits all of us, Nina is dead either way.
    Who are you talking to?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
      Or he agrees with MikeeUSA2. A good filesystem is surely more important than human lives, since you can benchmark it.
      That's right, I almost forgot about this: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/P..._Foodstruments

If your wife has been upset with how much time you spend on our forums, that you subscribe to Phoronix Premium, or that you always occupy her computer by running the Phoronix Test Suite on it, fear no more! Just send her over to the newest web property that's managed by Phoronix Media, Foodstruments.

Comment

• Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
        That's right, I almost forgot about this: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/P..._Foodstruments
        Micheal, Mikeee. Hmmmm.
        Could it be?
        MikeeUSA2 = Micheal?
        Would someone really troll their own forums? But why?

Comment

• Unlikely, MikeeUSA is a well known anti-woman troll with a long history of this sort of behavior in FOSS communities.

Comment

• Women on the Front Line is a one-hour documentary exploring the battle between the women's rights movement and rigid Sharia law in modern day Iran. The...

These iranian bitches should be hung.

Notice how islam gives the women rights (they can divorce, petiton for divorce, be a bitch, not get killed by husband, refuse to be married, not be forced into a marraige when a little girl due to rape, have to pay wife matanance) and punishes men (70 lashes for dissing your wife). Similar to old english law.

Deuteronomy is much better for men.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
              Or he agrees with MikeeUSA2. A good filesystem is surely more important than human lives, since you can benchmark it.
              A good file system is more important to any user of a computer than Nina Reiser's continued existence definitely.

Nina Reiser's continued existence benefits herself. A good file system benefits millions of men. The life of one free, adulterous, liberated, defiant woman does not outweigh the value of a good filesystem.

She deserved to die for being an adulterous whore anyway. Reiser did the right thing in putting her in the ground. It is a good warning to other women and I hope other free and proud women like herself, and men and women who support her lifestyle, meet the same fate.

Comment

• I hope Reiser gets out somehow and then forces his young daughter to marry a friend of his (not the one that fucked his deservedly-now-dead wife) and be his slave.

He should remeber that Moses told his peeps to take the young girls (yes girls, not women), so on and so forth.

Comment

• I'm not sure you've seen this blog post by Rusty Russell, but it's a bit relevant to the discussion on Hans Reiser: http://rusty.ozlabs.org/?p=196

Secondly, I've seen both "ReiserFS" and "Reiser4" thrown around. These are quite different filesystems (the former has been in mainline Linux for quite a long time).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
                    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/divorce-iranian-style/

Notice how islam gives the women rights .
                    Never thought I would see this on my screen. There's a first time for everything I guess.

Comment

• This user continues harassing and profaning children and women.

This user was already banned in many mailing lists and forums. Will Phoronix continue allowing such things?

It seems like Phoronix is supporting all this, and against:
                      the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
                      the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of the Child,
                      the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child,
                      etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X