Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinuxCon North America 2011

Phoronix: LinuxCon North America 2011

As most are already aware, LinuxCon North America 2011 is taking place this week in Vancouver, Canada. What makes this year's Linux Foundation conference special is that it's celebrating the 20th anniversary of the creation of the Linux kernel by Linus Torvalds. Here are some photos from the special event.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

mal ehrlich

#freenode ist auch nicht mehr was es einmal war^^
    I just got banned from any channels lke... is this the new strategy?

Comment

It's worrying that Michael takes nearly as many pictures of his drinks that he does of the talks

Do we need to have an intervention?

Comment

Boasting about substance abuse might seem cool when you are a teenager. But among adults it's usually frowned upon.

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
          It's worrying that Michael takes nearly as many pictures of his drinks that he does of the talks
          I take photos of every kind of new drink, particularly beer, that I consume.... I have a very large photo album to keep track. Happened to have new drinks at the party, so had pictures, and then included them in the article to add more content.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X