Lomoco Is Still Around For Logitech Mice On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
    Get a mouse that does not need driver. A mouse with DPI key on itself.
    The logitech G510 has just that.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
      Get a mouse that does not need driver. A mouse with DPI key on itself.
      I have the MX518 which has 2 little buttons above/below the wheel to increase/decrease dpi, so every time i restart i got in the habit of pressing that little button many times. There used to be an xorg.conf option to increase dpi that stop working at some point and never cared about it again. the rest of the buttons (i barely ever use) work just fine. I also have a joystick, wheel with pedals and pads from logitech and they all work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis3 View Post
        I have the MX518 which has 2 little buttons above/below the wheel to increase/decrease dpi, so every time i restart i got in the habit of pressing that little button many times. There used to be an xorg.conf option to increase dpi that stop working at some point and never cared about it again. the rest of the buttons (i barely ever use) work just fine. I also have a joystick, wheel with pedals and pads from logitech and they all work fine.
        Like I stated earlier, you can use the logitech_applet to increase your dpi. Just add it to a startup script.
        I think the buttons above and below the scroll well is for scrolling one step at a time, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
          Like I stated earlier, you can use the logitech_applet to increase your dpi. Just add it to a startup script.
          I think the buttons above and below the scroll well is for scrolling one step at a time, aren't they?
          The Logitech applet does not work for newer Logitech mice that do not require software to make the dpi change. It really isn't a big deal since changing the dpi is a click of a button.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            The Logitech applet does not work for newer Logitech mice that do not require software to make the dpi change. It really isn't a big deal since changing the dpi is a click of a button.
            Ok, that might be the case. But he has the same mouse as me, the MX518, which the logitech_applet works on. At least to my knowledge (and experience).

Comment

Working...
            X