• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoronix
    started a topic A Sighting From Oktoberfest

A Sighting From Oktoberfest

Phoronix: A Sighting From Oktoberfest

The below logo (intentionally blurred for now) was spotted at Oktoberfest... What is it? Well, something new to be announced next month that as one of those hearing the talk said, "Schei??e! This will cause the most transparent benchmarks in the industry."..

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=ODY0MQ

• DeeKay
    replied
    Originally posted by dgulat View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Hm, i can make out "OpenBench...." but then it gets too hard for even the graffiti-trained eye! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Ulukai
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
    Why would anyone want to play Quake Live from their browser? It's just a way to simplify the benchmarking process as much as possible. One-click benches without having to install or download something manually.

I'm not asking for this, it was just an idea. If you post mysterious news, we get crazy thoughts

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulukai View Post
    Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?
    Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?

Leave a comment:

• Ulukai
    replied
    Originally posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
    Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.
    Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?

Leave a comment:

• Pahanilmanlintu
    replied
    Agh! Hugo is obnoxious.

Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• frostwarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragas View Post
    Try to teach them the word "kaputt" the Spanish people I know adapt it quite quickly.
    That word was the one that made me almost laugh and I felt happy to see it as an everyday word.

Maybe you know this:
    http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Hfiles/Hugo2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• KameZero
    replied
    Holy shit. Steam for Linux confirmed!?

Leave a comment:

• dgulat
    replied

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Perhaps Michael has been replaced
    I hope so...

Originally posted by FreeBooteR69 View Post
    Somebody said shit at Octoberfest and we're supposed to get excited? I'm pretty sure more vulgar things are said after a few pints
    Pints? You have never been to Oktoberfest...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X