X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit. Steam for Linux confirmed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragas View Post
      Try to teach them the word "kaputt" the Spanish people I know adapt it quite quickly.
      That word was the one that made me almost laugh and I felt happy to see it as an everyday word.

Maybe you know this:

Comment

Agh! Hugo is obnoxious.

Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
          Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.
          Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Ulukai View Post
            Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?
            Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
              Why would anyone want to play Quake Live from their browser? It's just a way to simplify the benchmarking process as much as possible. One-click benches without having to install or download something manually.

I'm not asking for this, it was just an idea. If you post mysterious news, we get crazy thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by dgulat View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                Hm, i can make out "OpenBench...." but then it gets too hard for even the graffiti-trained eye! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X