No announcement yet.

A Sighting From Oktoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps Michael has been replaced by Rolf Harris?

Do you know what it is yet folks?

Comment

Perhaps Michael has had too much of that German beer

Comment

Originally posted by Armin View Post
        on all my trips and stays abroad I realized, maybe the first sometimes even the only German word non-native-speaker learn is "Schei?e".

No offense but for example Finns love that word, or at least they use it all the time, :-)
        Try to teach them the word "kaputt" the Spanish people I know adapt it quite quickly.

Comment

It might be the new AMD 6xxx series.

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
            It might be the new AMD 6xxx series.
            Which is the AMD 5xxx series with 3d junk. Which is stupid that has been crammed down people's throats since the 1950's.

Comment

@Michael, please don't do posts like this.. It really makes phoronix look stupid. Simply don't announce that you're going to announce something even though it's your own site.

Comment

Originally posted by markg85 View Post
                @Michael, please don't do posts like this.. It really makes phoronix look stupid. Simply don't announce that you're going to announce something even though it's your own site.
                Or you could view it as "fun". So, anyone think this article is fun? Going to keep checking Phoronix more frequently to find out what the secret is?!

WHOOPIEEEEEE!

It's better than xmas. I'm going to refresh Phoronix 50,000,000,000 times per second in my web browser now until I find out the TRUTH.

Comment

Schei?e

Somebody said shit at Octoberfest and we're supposed to get excited? I'm pretty sure more vulgar things are said after a few pints

Comment

Perhaps Michael has been replaced
                    I hope so...

Originally posted by FreeBooteR69 View Post
                    Somebody said shit at Octoberfest and we're supposed to get excited? I'm pretty sure more vulgar things are said after a few pints
                    Pints? You have never been to Oktoberfest...
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
                      X