Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64-bit Adobe Flash Linux Support Is Back

Phoronix: 64-bit Adobe Flash Linux Support Is Back

Earlier this year Adobe made the rather strange decision to pull their 64-bit Linux Flash Player, but now they have comeback to release 64-bit versions of the Adobe Flash Player for Linux, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows operating systems...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Woot! Can't wait to install me some proprietary pluginz. At least I can once again ditch the nspluginwrapper.

I've been having trouble with youtube html5 h.264 videos lately.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. FGLRX driver is now out today btw. 16-Sep,2010.

Comment

Atleast they fixed some bugs and I don't crash with some pages again ow... and kongregate finally works.

Comment

Great. Does it also fix this "critical vulnerability"?

Comment

Originally posted by 0e8h View Post
            Thanks for the heads up. FGLRX driver is now out today btw. 16-Sep,2010.
            And yet again they didn't fix anything.

Comment

At what point will people finally start believing that adobe isn't to be trusted?

Comment

mhm, with this new beta, i don't have any tearing anymore in fullscreen mode on nvidia (7800gtx) and intel (945gma)

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
                  At what point will people finally start believing that adobe isn't to be trusted?
                  I guess it's been known for a while now !
                  Author: Anže Vidmar I find myself not browsing the Web as much as I used to, thanks to Liferea, a Linux-based aggregator for online news feeds. A news aggregator eliminates the need for surfing the Web as much. Instead of going to all the Web pages you have bookmarked to read your favorite blogs, news, …

We really need to support HTML5 and get done with this!

Comment

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
                    I guess it's been known for a while now !
                    Author: Anže Vidmar I find myself not browsing the Web as much as I used to, thanks to Liferea, a Linux-based aggregator for online news feeds. A news aggregator eliminates the need for surfing the Web as much. Instead of going to all the Web pages you have bookmarked to read your favorite blogs, news, …

We really need to support HTML5 and get done with this!
                    This...and it's about time we reduced our dependency on Flash and rely more on open standards for presenting video content.

Comment

Working...
                    X