Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFORMANCE OF FILESYSTEMS COMPARED (includes Reiser4 and Ext4).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddoan View Post
    Come on, why do you always have to link to this damn nazi website? A website where things like "Jews are evil people" are stated. This is all so ridiculous

Agreed, personally I'm surprised Michael even allows such subliminal practices that Jade uses to even be allowed on the forums. Jade could just as easily use pastebin.

Comment

Originally posted by butdie View Post
      the first problem (with Reiser4) is a really trouble for me. it freezes from time to time not only for 5 seconds, but 5+ mins, or even 30 mins! the cursor still moves, but firefox would freeze.
      Never happened. Not even once.

Originally posted by yoshi314 View Post
      i still prefer reliability to performance. i've had a big data corruption with reiser4 done in quite a trivial way, and i don't feeling like trying again for now.
      You were using one of the sabotaged versions of Reiser4.

Go to the article: "The Linux Kernel Saboteurs." @

http://linuxhelp.150m.com/jews/saboteurs.htm and read about it.

Originally posted by ddoan View Post
      Come on, why do you always have to link to this damn nazi website? A website where things like "Jews are evil people" are stated. This is all so ridiculous
      Does it say that?
      Last edited by Jade; 20 March 2008, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Everyone, please pay close attention to the link Jade has posted... actually, no need to pay too close attention. Just read the link, and notice that he the section of his website he just linked to is the jews section, with the page itself entitled saboteurs.

Please kick this bastard off this forum. He has no place posting anything here any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by mlau View Post
          2. it does not reserve a tiny amount of diskspace for "emergency" use when
          the disk gets full. This is especially annoying if you use it as rootfs:
          disk gets full and you can't launch any apps (not even rm!, heck I can't
          even shut the machine down properly).
          I don't actually think that is true.

But even IF it is. A simple little bit of recoding would fix the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuapurcell View Post
            Everyone, please pay close attention to the link Jade has posted... actually, no need to pay too close attention. Just read the link, and notice that he the section of his website he just linked to is the jews section, with the page itself entitled saboteurs.

Please kick this bastard off this forum. He has no place posting anything here any longer.
            Why? Are Jews some sort of magical group of people that can't be evil or saboteurs? Just because they are supposedly protected by a mythological being (WHICH MAN CREATED), doesn't make them automagically non-evil forever under any circumstances.

Look at the evidence, some people have obviously sabotaged Reiser4. I don't know if those follow Judaism, but if they do, that would probably classify them as a Jew, and thus the OP's assumptions would be CORRECT.

If you are going to claim sort sort of anti-semitic oppression because of this, then I'm going to claim opression from ATI for not providing drivers that WORK AS WELL AS THEY DO ON WINDOWS. And under the same ridiculous argument used for religious oppression, If you disagree with me, oh shit, "HALP, I'M BEING OPRESSED! I NEED THOSE LANDS SOME IMAGINARY FRIEND GAVE TO US THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!" See how ridiculous that is? Exactly. So present evidence that what the OP said was untrue, if in fact it is.

Comment

I think the most reasonable assumption, until proven otherwise, is that Judaism and other religions have absolutely nothing to do with Hans Reiser or his filesystem.

Instead, I propose that Reiser and his filesystem have been the victim of a conspiracy among tall people, basketball players especially.

Sure, you might say I sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but consider: Are Tall People some sort of magical group of people that can't be evil or saboteurs?

Look at the evidence, some people have obviously sabotaged Reiser4. I don't know if those are tall, but if they are, that would probably classify them as Tall People, and thus the my assumptions would be CORRECT.

You can't rule out Tall People - they remain a possible explanation as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
                See the comment by edged: @

and the article: "The Linux Kernel Saboteurs." @

http://linuxhelp.150m.com/jews/saboteurs.htm
                where are the test_and_set_bit () and inc_zone_page_state() functions definitions?!
                it's not possible to know if the new patch works in the same way as it was supposed to work or if in the new way it works better than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
                  Never happened. Not even once.

You were using one of the sabotaged versions of Reiser4.

Go to the article: "The Linux Kernel Saboteurs." @

http://linuxhelp.150m.com/jews/saboteurs.htm and read about it.

Does it say that?
                  well, in reality there is a mass world conspiracy to kill reiser and his overwhelming filesystem. and it is lead by andrew morton and linus torvalds.

f****, try to get to reality and drop this bullsh**. it's simple to say the same thing with only one article that says this and that doesn't even reports all the original stuff. that has been changed and the new one, which would also describe what the 2 codes would do and explain the differences between them. in this way real devs could understand if the writer of this article is a real dev and understands what he says and not only a spammer of idiocy....

well, as for reiser, if really it would really have been sabotated by morton, it would be nice to know why he still tries his best to have it included into mainstream kernel. it's really a mystery to me. after the first drop by linus he would have really dropped it, since it was already sabotated, instead of losing his time on it. or maybe he is an immortal vampire that has a lot of time to spend on useless stuff.

Comment

Do you know that the developer of ReiserFS (aka Reiser3), Hans Reiser is accused for murdering his wife?

Comment

Originally posted by metala View Post
                      Do you know that the developer of ReiserFS (aka Reiser3), Hans Reiser is accused for murdering his wife?
                      what does this has to do with andrew morton to sabotage the reiser4 fs?! as far as i know andrew is one the people who mostly pushes for reiser4 to being included into the official kernel. if really there was a conspiracy with him involved what reason would he have to continue on this line?!

Comment

Working...
                      X