Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple eFuse Driver Coming To Linux 5.19

Phoronix: Apple eFuse Driver Coming To Linux 5.19

In addition to Linux 5.19 set to add NVMe support for the Apple M1 systems, the Apple eFuse driver also from the open-source community is geared up for landing in this next version of the Linux kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hardware and software docs / wiki. Contribute to AsahiLinux/docs development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Audio

Audio is functioning, however remains unsafe. There is a serious risk of blowing up your machine should you misconfigure any part of the userspace stack.
      What on earth? It's possible to insert some software into a Macbook that causes it to physically blow up? I'm guessing some government agencies are very interested

Comment

Originally posted by M1kkko View Post

What on earth? It's possible to insert some software into a Macbook that causes it to physically blow up? I'm guessing some government agencies are very interested
        My thoughts exactly. Can the devs share how they figured this out - video preferably (guess it is hilarious).

On the other hand, praises and thanks to the Asahi team and everyone involved. Cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X