Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caligula View Post

Michael Just curious, is incitement to genocide a violation of the rules of the forum?
    Incintment of genocide? Are you insane?

For those who don't know the definition of "denazification", do a google search.

Comment

• Michael why this whole offtopic is not moderated, especially when big portion of it is lepeiro's blatantly open fascistic content?

Comment

• Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post
        Michael why this whole offtopic is not moderated, especially when big portion of it is lepeiro's blatantly open fascistic content?
        Point out "fascistic content"?

You are the one who is for "democracy" (one form of totalitarianism), let me tell you a secret, I am NOT. I am for freedom of every individual, I am for demolishing of nation states everywhere.
        You calling me a "fascist" is the very definition of irony, I bet you support your government, your God or whatever.

The very fact that I have to use proxy in order to read some news sources is extremely concerning to me, you are the one who cheers for that.
        Last edited by leipero; 02 March 2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I hope at least they are paying you well. Otherwise would mean that Russian propaganda reached such an execellent level where people like you are so brainwashed, that they are working for free as usuful idiots by posting lies and misinformation all over the place, just like that nonsense link from fandom regarding Lithuanian SS you dropped. Either way I feel sorry for you, that your mind is so broken.

Anyway. This is my last post in this thread. Most likely in this forum too. I will not participate in a community where fascistic, pro war crimes posts are the norm.

Comment

• drakonas777 I will pass your insults.

Here are the words of the UN:
            Opening remarks by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the UN, at the Eleventh Emergency Special Session on Ukraine.---- The United Nations is an interna...

I'm happy to confirm that US and NATO soldiers will imidiately leave Kosovo and Metohija (tomorow will be fine), demilitarize separatist ex "KLA" members, and return sovergnity to Serbia.
            I am also happy that Montenegro will actually hold an free referendum for both their independence and NATO membership.

Otherwise, he can shut up and save his trears for some other time in the future for the next victims of "democracy and freedom".

Comment

• In before anyone spreads more propaganda here from some idiotic youtube channels, here's what wise man had to say, pretty mcuh 100% agree with him:
              This extract is part of an extensive interview with Noam Chomsky - check it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9MJssZWt4&t=517sCheck out our Patreon: h...

Comment

• Pretty good analysis of absurd Russian propaganda: https://youtu.be/1sgM9AlsPfw

Some standard talking points in addition to "blood and soil" arguments made elsewhere by Russian authoritarian government supporters. Make no mistake, such people as leipero 100% support killing innocent civilians to fight imaginary threat from the west.

I am writing as a citizen of a free Baltic region country (as for now). There is no systemic oppression directed to Russians living here. We do not need "liberators". People here want to be free and want to be partners with the west. They do not want active warfare actions as an alternative to peaceful partnership based on economy benefit from the west. Do not buy in such inhumane bullshit, like the one written by leipero. Please, just think.

OK that is really the last post of mine. Since I have medical education besides IT one I'm singing EDIT:signing as volunteer to help Ukrainians in hospitals.

PS. For Russian speaking:

Last edited by drakonas777; 03 March 2022, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post
                  Since I have medical education besides IT one I'm singing as volunteer to help Ukrainians in hospitals.
                  I believe you meant "signing". Singing might help a bit tho.

What leipero wrote so far reminds me of soviet propaganda about their invasion of Poland on 1939-09-17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post
                    mshigorin
                    You're celebrating right now, aren't you?
                    We'll celebrate victory.

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post
                    After all, Russia's bad joke of a domestic chip called "Elbrus" will finally make a local breakthrough.
                    That will take more work on different levels -- including technical to political. I wonder why you call it a "bad joke" with zero personal experience, and I'm typing this on an older 8C powering my workstation -- it's just fine with me.

Just too bad that most of your fellow countrymen are going to be pissed once they realize that they are unable to play "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Heart of Chernobyl" developed in the free Ukraine on that abomination of a CPU.
                    Look up "stalker elbrus" on youtube, lad.

But I digress...
                    You don't even digress. You tawk what you know nothin'bout, naming places you never been to (and I grew up there).

That "free Ukraine" has followed "free Libya" and "free Iraq". I wish you personally to answer for your own words by ending up in a "free" corner like that -- so that you would finally figure the real value of what you say.

But maybe you'll learn to tell false from truth in some way less hard; God help you find it.

Comment

• > We'll celebrate victory.
                      Ндааа... иногда лучше молчать

Comment

Working...
                      X