Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

I'm in total shock as well, with all the evidence I provided, with zero opposite arguments, yet there are people coming here saying "Putin = Hitler". But what could I expect from people who actually ridiculed a relatively decent (a bit egoistical) person, called him a racist etc., and elected actual true racist and a scumbag who btw. have personal investment in Ukraine via his family members, I am actually the stupid one for expecting those people to actually use their brain if they didn't forget how to do it...

I mean, this is beyond the joke and absurdity.
    You wrote countless number of posts here but can you in a simple words explain why is Russia invading Ukraine a good thing to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

The most important reason is obviously the spiritual corruption of the western populations. Modern western people care only for materialism, their various entertainment distractions, and their sinful lifestyles. They don't care about the world, humanity, morality, any of it. Just to have a good time, to make money to buy sh1t, and waste themselves to death. They only spend a little time educating themselves, or ac
      Look at all the Protests worldwide against war - Berlin hasn't been crowded that much since the Last Loveparade ....

@Leipro is the FSB career not going well? Or why do you have to be the trollbot clerk?

On the otherside if you would be a real bot driven by an AI this would be amazing. Because I thought AI is logic driven and not able to argue in a delusional style. Who ever wrote your AI, kudos!
      Last edited by CochainComplex; 01 March 2022, 03:55 AM.

Comment

There's no point in talking with a complete idiots or evil scumbags. At least now I understand how complete idiots manage to grab the power, it's a reflection of the general population.

typical answer of a fanatic bully . The justifications you use to magnify your idol makes apparent your awareness about the crimes your tyrant is perpetrating against a non-ostile and democratic country. A free democratic country must not ask any permission to your tyrant to join supernational entities: indeed the permission implies a relationship of subordination. putin tries excuses to subdue non-aligned neighboring countries in which he wants his puppets as in Cechnya and Belarus as well, countries he control because of his despotism. His actions proof his despotism unlike your theories. Facts are proofs, instead theories are mental lucubrations. So, put your putin fanatic propaganda into your ass .

Problem is not you, problem is putin megalomania, a megalomania which fascinates you.
        Last edited by MorrisS.; 01 March 2022, 11:29 AM.

Comment

...Linus is a Swede from Finland
          Being part of the same minority group, I have to point out that's just wrong there. We may be a Swedish speaking minority, but we're not Swedish. We're still Finns (even if supporters of the "True Finns" party try to imply otherwise) and not "Swedish" any more than Americans are actually English or Francophone Canadians actually French.

Comment

• Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

Being part of the same minority group, I have to point out that's just wrong there. We may be a Swedish speaking minority, but we're not Swedish. We're still Finns (even if supporters of the "True Finns" party try to imply otherwise) and not "Swedish" any more than Americans are actually English or Francophone Canadians actually French.
            Ok, I know there are some nationalistic tensions there..., anyway, that for sure have subconscious influence even today, hence why my comment on that,

Comment

• Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post

the nazi is you whith your propaganda based on a disturbed mental tyrant. putin manages the power since 22 years by oligarks and puppies on other countries to get absolute power. As was told by Charles Louise de Seondat in the French revolution: "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely" You use to label Ukranians as nazi to justify the real nazist and his cruel actions against a Democracy with its own sovereignity. You mystify the reality to justify the empire of a dictator making evident your passion for tyranny.
              https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/yo...pe-2022-03-01/

Sure, I am the Nazi, I have a long history of books burning..., you people are completely blind.

To add:

My hatred towards Nazi scum can't be measured, Nazi scum is in the White House and EU parlament, and you are supporting them, well done.
              Last edited by leipero; 01 March 2022, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• I'm no longer replying to stupid people, in very short period of time, you may realize that I'm right, or you may continue to live in your delusions, either way, when the truth hits you, it will hit you very hard, that I can assure you.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/yo...pe-2022-03-01/

Sure, I am the Nazi, I have a long history of books burning..., you people are completely blind.
                  Ok... So blocking a state propaganda outlet known for spreading disinformation, including genuinely absurd stuff like footage from videogames passed off as real life war crimes, is now the same as nazi book burnings?

For the sake of everyone I hope Putin has a stroke or the sense to pretend he has one. Being a strong man he obviously can't back down on this mistake and the only way to deescalate the whole thing before it turns into the Soviet invasion on Afghanistan in fast forward is to have a scapegoat like Dmitri Medvedev temporarily step in, give the order and take blame for the resulting backlash in Putin's stead.

Comment

• Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

Ok... So blocking a state propaganda outlet known for spreading disinformation, including genuinely absurd stuff like footage from videogames passed off as real life war crimes, is now the same as nazi book burnings?

For the sake of everyone I hope Putin has a stroke or the sense to pretend he has one. Being a strong man he obviously can't back down on this mistake and the only way to deescalate the whole thing before it turns into the Soviet invasion on Afghanistan in fast forward is to have a scapegoat like Dmitri Medvedev temporarily step in, give the order and take blame for the resulting backlash in Putin's stead.
                    Sure, this is not a Nazi books burning..., oh, time for VPN. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Ban of RT etc. in "EU countries", and they decided to group me as an "EU" country that I consider an ultimate insult because most people in my country are against totalitarian regime of the EU. Basically, what's happening here is, US companies, and US puppets in the EU, launched massive propaganda campaign with missinformation, and now, because it barely works, they are going to the full blown censorship, because God forbid that people in Europe wake up to the facts, they are used by those criminals.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by leipero; 01 March 2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Sure, this is not a Nazi books burning..., oh, time for VPN. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Ban of RT etc. in "EU countries", and they decided to group me as an "EU" country that I consider an ultimate insult because most people in my country are against totalitarian regime of the EU. Basically, what's happening here is, US companies, and US puppets in the EU, launched massive propaganda campaign with missinformation, and now, because it barely works, they are going to the full blown censorship, because God forbid that people in Europe wake up to the facts, they are used by those criminals.
                      Right... A "totalitarian" union where all the member states are willing signatories, and is run by three bodies; One elected trough elections in the member states, one elected by that body of elected officials and one consisting of the member states' heads of state. One which requires agreement from all member states for the biggest decisions like sanctioning member states for breaking the founding treaties and principles. You're just repeating the same long debunked talking points of Brexit, Orban and Lukashenko here.

Bet you're now going to start complaining about George Soros and "the eternal jew" oppressing you...

Comment

Working...
                      X