Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leipero View Post

THey actually did, again, over 13000 people (mostly Russian) were killed since 2014 bu Ukranian UNELECTED regime who came to power by use of force in coup directly sponsored by US.
    Sorry, but this sounds like the typical lies russian propaganda media repeats over and over again. First, do you realize that the 2014 war was started because a bunch of militants ILLEGALLY captured the Donbas regions of Ukraine? And no, the current regime was democratically elected and there is no evidence of foreign intervention in the coup.
    Last edited by user1; 28 February 2022, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by user1 View Post

Sorry, but this sounds like the typical lies russian propaganda media repeats over and over again. First, do you realize that the 2014 war was started because a bunch of militants ILLEGALLY captured the Donbas regions of Ukraine? And no, the current regime was democratically elected and there is no evidence of foreign intervention in the coup.
      Aha, ok, I ge it, so all of the US/NATO "interventions" not "invasions" are adequate, because of...
      You do realize that Ukranian self-proclaimed Neo-Nazi government took over power by automatic rifles directly sponsored by US and didn't include those in the "voting" rigged afterwards? I see that as an good enough reason to be "separatist", that's all ignoring how Ukraine came to be...

There's no evidence except recordings of Victoria Nulman (pardon Nuland) talking about how much money they gave, no, there's no evidence, that's pure propaganda, she never said "F* the EU", that never happened in your wonderland.

About "whataboutism argument" some of you are acusing me of, well, when you do an argument from the moral highground, it's not "whataboutism" when other side points out at your deeds, it's exactly the way to remove "moral highground" you are giving yourself without any right whatsoever. In moral/ethical questions, "whataboutism" doesn't exist.

Comment

Aha, ok, I ge it, so all of the US/NATO "interventions" not "invasions" are adequate, because of...
        You do realize that Ukranian self-proclaimed Neo-Nazi government took over power by automatic rifles directly sponsored by US and didn't include those in the "voting" rigged afterwards? I see that as an good enough reason to be "separatist", that's all ignoring how Ukraine came to be...
        Do you even hear what utter insanity you just wrote? Geez, I haven't even heard anything as crazy from the Russian propaganda.
        Yeah, Sure, Ukraine's government is Neo Nazi when the current and previous presidents are jewish..

Regarding Nato, I actually agree that maybe it wasn't a good idea to continue the expansion eastwards, because that's what provoked Putin in the first place. He even expressed some warnings about it around 2008.

Still, every sane person that doesn't buy into lies/conspiracy bull**t, realizes that in this conflict, Russia is in the wrong here.

Anyway, I'm done arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by user1 View Post

Do you even hear what utter insanity you just wrote? Geez, I haven't even heard anything as crazy from the Russian propaganda.
          Yeah, Sure, Ukraine's government is Neo Nazi when the current and previous presidents are jewish..

Regarding Nato, I actually agree that maybe it wasn't a good idea to continue the expansion eastwards, because that's what provoked Putin in the first place. He even expressed some warnings about it around 2008.

Still, every sane person that doesn't buy into lies/conspiracy bull**t, realizes that in this conflict Russia is in the wrong here.

Anyway, I'm done arguing.
          Them being "Jewish" (not really), doesn't change the fact that "AZOV" is operating in Ukraine and hold power in so called parlament.

She apologized, that makes it right.

There's no conspiracy, I present you facts, what you will buy or not doesn't matter, you will pay for your ignorance and refusal of facts, not me.

Comment

yeah putin is a menace for russian people and other peoples as well he is an idol for useful idiots which needs his false greatness image to proof their bully attitude.

Comment

Them being "Jewish" (not really), doesn't change the fact that "AZOV" is operating in Ukraine and hold power in so called parlament.

She apologized, that makes it right.

There's no conspiracy, I present you facts, what you will buy or not doesn't matter, you will pay for your ignorance and refusal of facts, not me.
              the nazi is you whith your propaganda based on a disturbed mental tyrant. putin manages the power since 22 years by oligarks and puppies on other countries to get absolute power. As was told by Charles Louise de Seondat in the French revolution: "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely" You use to label Ukranians as nazi to justify the real nazist and his cruel actions against a Democracy with its own sovereignity. You mystify the reality to justify the empire of a dictator making evident your passion for tyranny.

Comment

OMG, Ukraine is invaded by Russia, and phoronix forums are invaded by Russian trolls...
                The main thing is that Russian tradition is to make everything in an opposite direction to what it should be done.
                The real reason for this invasion is that Russia cannot let Ukrainians have better level of living that it is in Russia. Putin just wants to ensure (by force) that Ukrainians will think that they only hope is in Russia. And, like wrote at the beginning, that is the exactly opposite direction to "right".
                Ukraine doesn't want to be a part of Putin's misery, they want to live better lives. And this clear that they can find it on the west, not east.
                Currently, Putin already failed hard here, as the level of living for a typical Russian citizen will only go down now and I don't see how anyone could go back to business as usual with Russia even if the war will end today.

The sad thing here is that Russia has oil and gas which whole Europe needs, so there is money, a lot of it, but it serves just a handful of lucky ones, so they can buy a football club, an F1 team, or just crash expensive cars while driving drunk. It's a pity it is not used to make Russian people lives better...

Yeah, i can foresee the next posts telling me that I'm clueless, ignorant and fed by US propaganda... But yeah, GDP is probably US propaganda, too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post

the nazi is you whith your propaganda based on a disturbed mental tyrant. putin manages the power since 22 years by oligarks and puppies on other countries to get absolute power. As was told by Charles Louise de Seondat in the French revolution: "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely" You use to label Ukranians as nazi to justify the real nazist and his cruel actions against a Democracy with its own sovereignity. You mystify the reality to justify the empire of a dictator making evident your passion for tyranny.
                  There's no point in talking with a complete idiots or evil scumbags. At least now I understand how complete idiots manage to grab the power, it's a reflection of the general population.
                  Last edited by leipero; 01 March 2022, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I'm just in total shock at how Putin has been completely outplayed in this whole thing.

He's cultivated such a cult of personality over the last 2 decades, but this has been a complete disaster for him. I don't think anyone's going to ever treat him seriously again.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                      I'm just in total shock at how Putin has been completely outplayed in this whole thing.

He's cultivated such a cult of personality over the last 2 decades, but this has been a complete disaster for him. I don't think anyone's going to ever treat him seriously again.
                      I'm in total shock as well, with all the evidence I provided, with zero opposite arguments, yet there are people coming here saying "Putin = Hitler". But what could I expect from people who actually ridiculed a relatively decent (a bit egoistical) person, called him a racist etc., and elected actual true racist and a scumbag who btw. have personal investment in Ukraine via his family members, I am actually the stupid one for expecting those people to actually use their brain if they didn't forget how to do it...

I mean, this is beyond the joke and absurdity.

Comment

Working...
                      X