Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leipero View Post

They don't understand that they might not even exist in next few days, this is absurd, how can anyone be so brainwashed?
    It is a combination of factors. Sad, but i do not pity them. The most important reason is obviously the spiritual corruption of the western populations. Modern western people care only for materialism, their various entertainment distractions, and their sinful lifestyles. They don't care about the world, humanity, morality, any of it. Just to have a good time, to make money to buy sh1t, and waste themselves to death. They only spend a little time educating themselves, or actually learning about what happens to the world. Most americans couldn't even find Ukraine on a map, let alone understand what has been happening there. They only care about what the mainstream media tell them to believe, the "influencers". Then they virtue signal about it to feel like they are "super heroes" and they are "saving the world" and "doing something about it". Then they go back to their Steam Deck/Nintendos and their games, their pr0n, and their Kardashians.

I am Greek, and oftentimes i get called a "traitor" by many of my compatriots for actually bothering to study what the Turks are saying (it is well known there has always been a "beef" between our countries). I know that often times the Turks are lying, just as i know that often times my own government is lying. But it is still important to understand what the enemy is thinking. How many westerners actually bothered to understand Putin's position? Just a few. The vast majority just label him "Hitler". It is easy to do, requires no effort, and it gets you in with the "cool crowd" in your country. You belong. If you support Putin these days in the West, you are a "traitor", "you don't belong". Even if Putin has a real point. Doesn't matter. How many people have the courage and wisdom to stand for truth even if the rest of their society labels them black sheep? Only a tiny minority. It requires spiritual strength to stand for truth against the majority.

Does this mean that Putin is not a dictator? Of course he is. He is a dictator, he has killed opposition, he has been made extremely wealthy, he has had many women, he is no saint. Is Biden (or *ahem* his family) a saint? Was Obama a saint? Clinton? Bush? Trump? No one was. They are all killers. They are all about power and money. This doesn't mean that a dictator can't be on the right side of things. Or an elected leader be on the wrong side of things. Hitler was elected....

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
      Personally, having been educated with the arguments of both sides of the conflict, i am of the firm opinion that NATO (let's not kid ourselves, the -decadent and corrupt- American Empire) is in the wrong here. But if i was in charge of the kernel, i wouldn't use the kernel mailing list to say it to the world, it is totally unprofessional to do so. You can have your personal social media accounts to speak your political opinions if you want.
      The vast majority of Ukrainians seem to strongly disagree, many to a degree that they'd die for it. And oddly it's especially previously east-block states that are strongest in their support for NATO.
      Seriously, everyone knows the Putin line of argument by now ("we must defend ourselves from evil NATO!"). The question is if you buy it, as you apparently do.

Comment

Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post
        You are either Russian troll or just too stupid to maintain intellectual conversation. Either way I have no business in further discussion with you, someone who justifies authoritarian regime.
        They are grumpy because they realized current events made the west/nato dominant for another hundred years so they won't get their beloved dictatorship in their whole lifetime. The US alone would beat the entire Russian army within weeks or months without nukes. China should be furious at Russia, as they won't be able to take Taiwan by 2050, thanks to Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

It is a combination of factors. Sad, but i do not pity them. The most important reason is obviously the spiritual corruption of the western populations. Modern western people care only for materialism, their various entertainment distractions, and their sinful lifestyles. They don't care about the world, humanity, morality, any of it. Just to have a good time, to make money to buy sh1t, and waste themselves to death. They only spend a little time educating themselves, or actually learning about what happens to the world. Most americans couldn't even find Ukraine on a map, let alone understand what has been happening there. They only care about what the mainstream media tell them to believe, the "influencers". Then they virtue signal about it to feel like they are "super heroes" and they are "saving the world" and "doing something about it". Then they go back to their Steam Deck/Nintendos and their games, their pr0n, and their Kardashians.

I am Greek, and oftentimes i get called a "traitor" by many of my compatriots for actually bothering to study what the Turks are saying (it is well known there has always been a "beef" between our countries). I know that often times the Turks are lying, just as i know that often times my own government is lying. But it is still important to understand what the enemy is thinking. How many westerners actually bothered to understand Putin's position? Just a few. The vast majority just label him "Hitler". It is easy to do, requires no effort, and it gets you in with the "cool crowd" in your country. You belong. If you support Putin these days in the West, you are a "traitor", "you don't belong". Even if Putin has a real point. Doesn't matter. How many people have the courage and wisdom to stand for truth even if the rest of their society labels them black sheep? Only a tiny minority. It requires spiritual strength to stand for truth against the majority.

Does this mean that Putin is not a dictator? Of course he is. He is a dictator, he has killed opposition, he has been made extremely wealthy, he has had many women, he is no saint. Is Biden (or *ahem* his family) a saint? Was Obama a saint? Clinton? Bush? Trump? No one was. They are all killers. They are all about power and money. This doesn't mean that a dictator can't be on the right side of things. Or an elected leader be on the wrong side of things. Hitler was elected....
          I don't really agree with all the things you said. But that's your perspective, and as far as I'm concerned, "morality" have nothing to do with any of this, that's all I can say about that topic.

Comment

Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
            They are grumpy because they realized current events made the west/nato dominant for another hundred years so they won't get their beloved dictatorship in their whole lifetime. The US alone would beat the entire Russian army within weeks or months without nukes. China should be furious at Russia, as they won't be able to take Taiwan by 2050, thanks to Putin.
            Ok, at least you are honest. You trully hate Russia, and that is fine. I am sorry to inform you that "west" is not the world, and US does not dominate the world, they are power in decline, and this is a consequence of that.

This is about Europe, and since I do live in Europe, it is the topic that concerns me, where are you from, are you from Europe?

PS: I will not even comment your wet dreams, they will remain that = dreams.
            Last edited by leipero; 28 February 2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post

it's literally an invasion by definition.

Your logic is flawed. Ukraine did not performed direct military aggression against Russia, ergo comparing Russia's aggression against Ukraine as "punching back" is false analogy.

I did not read it. But let me guess: "US/EU/West bad".

Obviously you have no Idea what "aggressor" means. US expands it's influence zone in eastern Europe by other means, without using explicit warfare actions. Russia does not. It's fundamental difference between the two.

You are either Russian troll or just too stupid to maintain intellectual conversation. Either way I have no business in further discussion with you, someone who justifies authoritarian regime.
              Ok, you can call it an invasion. Doesn't change anything really.

THey actually did, again, over 13000 people (mostly Russian) were killed since 2014 bu Ukranian UNELECTED regime who came to power by use of force in coup directly sponsored by US.

You did not read it, that explains your ignorance, you don't read anything.

True, US uses ways that are far more devastating to the civilian population you all cry tears about...

Good, you did presented your "arguments", showed your ignorance, and that's about it, your personal view of me is completely irrelevant for me and for this conversation, I will not go down to your level.

Comment

Ok, at least you are honest. You trully hate Russia, and that is fine.
                As usual, you don't get a thing and twist and bend reality to conform to your white/slavic/authoritarian supremacist BS propaganda. Crawl back into your hole, the sunlight will burn you.

Comment

As usual, you don't get a thing and twist and bend reality to conform to your white/slavic/authoritarian supremacist BS propaganda. Crawl back into your hole, the sunlight will burn you.
                  I'm supremacist? LOL. I didn't invade anyone, when you "concerned good, non racist" people were attacking and killing "less worth brown people" in last 30 years, I was always on their side, feeling their suffering, supporting them in any way I could. You were the one who cheered for their destruction based on propaganda or your evil nature.

I'm sorry you cheer for power, but you are the one who is twisting things, and you know that very well. I'm quite clear, for Europe to be at peace, US must be kicked out, I don't hate US people, there are quite a few a like, but their armed forces have nothing to search in any teritory aside from the US.

Comment

I'm quite clear, for Europe to be at peace, US must be kicked out
                    Or you just leave instead, nobody will miss you. You will always lose here, have fun.

Comment

Or you just leave instead, nobody will miss you. You will always lose here, have fun.
                      Lose what? It's not my concern if I will be missed or not, my concern is to what your ignorance will lead towards.

Comment

Working...
                      X