Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mphuZ View Post

Read Wikipedia at least what fascism is. And stop calling Russians fascists...

It is not true. It's not hidden.
    I don't watch TV myself, but many Russian media (the same bloggers/journalists) report in detail what is going on. Finding information is not a problem.
    >And stop calling Russians fascists

We won't stop. I live in Russia and I confirm: in Russia there is a fascist dictatorship. Ah, of course, not all Russians are fascists - some try to resist the regime.
    Last edited by hakavlad; 28 February 2022, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hakavlad View Post

>And stop calling Russians fascists

We won't stop. I live in Russia and I confirm: in Russia there is a fascist dictatorship. Ah, of course, not all Russians are fascists - some try to resist the regime.
      I also live in Russia (привет, земеля!) and I cannot agree with a full-fledged fascist regime. There are a lot of important points missing, there is no need to distort. But I won't change your mind.

Comment

First of all, US/West being "bad" is not an excuse for Russia to invade Ukraine. Just drop this non-argument, which is absolutely irrelevant. Second of all, you can't really compare current situation with recent conflicts/wars. At this moment we are basically on the breaking point of WW3, or at least, the possibility of it is the highest in the decades. The situation is very dangerous. It's absolutely normal to be more concern regarding Ukraine then other conflicts. Its not hypocritical in any shape or form.
        I sympathize with Russian people, who are victims of authoritarian government. I even feel empathy for Russian soldiers, 18-20 boys basically, forced to implement authoritarian government plans. However, at the end of the day Russia is 100% aggressor here.

Hope the whole thing won't go nuclear...

Comment

1. We have a message in the main Yandex search engine, right in the main news that aviation controls the entire territory (not only L/DNR)
          https://yandex.ru/news/story/MO_RF_r...=morda_desktop

Российская боевая авиация контролирует небо над Украиной, сообщил официальный представитель Минобороны генерал-майор Игорь Конашенков. РИА Новости, 01.03.2022

2. No one hides that Russian troops are moving further towards the capital. On the contrary, they are trying to make everyone understand that it is not evil Russian saboteurs who are fighting in Kiev now, but that the Ukrainian authorities have given all prisoners weapons and real hell begins on the streets, looting. So it was in 2014.

3. Moreover, the Ministry of Defense claims that they have already created a corridor through which Kiev residents can safely leave the capital (the Kiev-Vasilkov highway, if someone from Kiev is reading this now). https://ria.ru/20220228/kiev-1775492...medium=desktop

All information from the open briefing of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation: https://youtu.be/4OPB_oFC__w?t=99

Your friend is a perfect example of how Western and European propaganda works, which in the information field exposes Russia and its people in a bad light, making you think that we are stupid monkeys and the government is twisting us as they want.

We also hope that this unnecessary armed conflict will end.. I hope everything will be over by mid-March, and civilians will not suffer
          >I hope everything will be over by mid-March, and civilians will not suffer

The invaders have already killed many civilians. I am glad that the invaders meet a worthy rebuff:

Подписывайтесь на меня на Патреон:https://www.patreon.com/babchenko

Comment

Your friend is a perfect example of how Western and European propaganda works, which in the information field exposes Russia and its people in a bad light, making you think that we are stupid monkeys and the government is twisting us as they want.

We also hope that this unnecessary armed conflict will end.. I hope everything will be over by mid-March, and civilians will not suffer
            If you were really hoping for civilians to not suffer you wouldn't support your crazy regime to wage this war.

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Yes I know that shit happens everywhere. Who is speaking about Armenia and Azerbaijan? Armenia - Democratic country trying to leave USSR Corruption behind it. 2016 peacefull revolution against Oligarchs and pseudo democracy. President former Journalist was openly against Putin-Russia. What happend Azerbaijan 10x Bigger and Richer started a war against them. Only after Pashinyan reafirmd the orientation towards Russia such that Russia helped out to keep peace. What know?
              That's one of the points. It seems some people are very selective.

Comment

Originally posted by treba View Post

This statement just shows how cynical, inhuman and deeply confused you are.
                It shows how delusional you are. When immigrants wanted to access EU from Belarus they were not allowed to. Double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Mostlikely they don't have to cross EU borders soon because its possible that Ukraine will be an EU country.
                  Yes, but they're not atm. On the one side 'everyone has to be vaccinated' on the other side 'we don't care'. It's schizophrenia of some people. They nearly started war with Belarus, because some immigrants wanted to access EU and now nobody is even checking who enters.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

It shows how delusional you are. When immigrants wanted to access EU from Belarus they were not allowed to. Double standards.
                    There is no war in Belarus.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

I bet it's because of 'vaccine'. It makes people dumber or he's just stupid in politics. Furthermore, there are hundred of thousands of people migrating to EU. They're not vaccinated nor examined. Nobody cares. When poor immigrants from Belarus wanted to get into EU there were huge protests.
                      I don't think vaccine have anything to do with it, people are dumb without it.

Comment

Working...
                      X