No announcement yet.

Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's almost never as simple as now: The evil dictator of Russia is doing evil dictator things with his dictator friend. Evil dictator things such as threatening the free world with nukes and sending his innocent young men to a foreign meat grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post
      It's a sad thing when someone who's incharge of such an important freedom oriented project as Linux Kernel starts dweling about things he knows nothing about, but, to be frank, Linus is a Swede from Finland who lives and works in the US, it was not unexpected.
      I bet it's because of 'vaccine'. It makes people dumber or he's just stupid in politics. Furthermore, there are hundred of thousands of people migrating to EU. They're not vaccinated nor examined. Nobody cares. When poor immigrants from Belarus wanted to get into EU there were huge protests.

Comment

@PutinBros....There is no reasonable reason to invade a democratic country which has not threatend any surrounding country at all.

Just as a reminder 1994 UKRAINE destroyed its nuclear weapons with the promise to be recognised as a SOVERGEIN COUNTRY BY ALL PARTIES among them RUSSIA.

So stop the Putin BS spreading here and get the facts straigth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclea...ns_and_Ukraine

Budapest Memorandum

"1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine."
        Last edited by CochainComplex; 28 February 2022, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero

In Russia, you can watch BBC, CNN or whatever, in EU, they are banning "Russian propaganda", tell me who is Hitler here?

You don't even know what happened in WW2..., I will not answer your insulting question.
          Im a german I know by stories of multiple witnesses what happend in WWII . And to be honest It has started with a man thinking that another country belonged to us and that its reasonable to get this country and even more countries because we have had been treated wrongly by the international community.....

One day you might see it aswell or you will be like one of the nazis denieing that the holocaust has ever happend.

*addendum: just have a look at the freedom of press ranking. Who is brainwashed? the russian media is still telling that its only a "spec ops" limitied to lushansk and donezk. And civilian infrastructure is not shelled - they dont even mention that they are near kiev because this would undermine the story of ukrainians are russians and its about a surgical attack to support the independece of donezk and lushansk. I have russian friends and not all russians are bad - I got firsthand information what is broadcasted there and what here.
          Last edited by CochainComplex; 28 February 2022, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta

There are many people who're denying US and israeli made holocausts. That's why it's called hypocrisy. When comes to Ukraine nearly 50% of its territory belong to Poland. Furthermore, before the WW2 Polish children (even 9 year old) had to fight against Ukrainian and Jewish nationalists in Lwów. They defended themselves. I hope I don't have to remind what happened later? Todays Ukraine praises one of the biggest criminals from WW2 Bandera. However, Putin intentions aren't related to 'fighting nationalism'. He's cooperating with USA as always and intentions are different. One of them is to move millions of Ukrainians from Ukraine. Make them live and vote in Poland and other countries.
            I cant' believe I'm seeing this... You are sick, man.

Comment

There are many people who're denying US and israeli made holocausts. That's why it's called hypocrisy.
              So I should not believe the stories of my grandparents and their friends about the deported and killed jews? About the issues of my grandgrand dad because he said he didn't like Hitler in public? The Jewish employer of my grand grand mother who suddenly vanished? The destroyed jewishs shops in my hometown? Or the eyewitnessstory of my young grandfather who saw a german soldier killed by a german officer of the SS because the soldier has refused to go against the jews? The blood drained coat of a SS Obersturmbanführer a friend of my grandmother had to clean as houshold help after a "sepcial op" later it became known that it was some "cleansing operation"? Because they are ALL brainwashed? The KZ I have visited is a sick staged place? The documents I have read? etc.

Whats wrong with you? I'm speechless...
              Last edited by CochainComplex; 28 February 2022, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Syria is being bombardment by jws terrorists and nobody cares. Is it because they're not in Europe or is it because nationality of aggressors? The same about US destroying a lot of countries. NOBODY CARED.
                "But what abooout X" Does US imperialism somehow justify what Putin is doing? Let me simplify things for you, USA BAD RUSSIA GOOD or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post

I don't think it would be any use to explain things to you, but, search on youtube "Kyiv", you have a live cam streams 24/7. The reason why I'm suggesting this to you, is because you will notice that City (and other cities) are well lit. Now, this is important, if the goal of "invasion" (wrong term) was to kill as many people as possible, they would hit power plants and distribution with "graphite bombs" (illegal AFAIK). The reason I'm mentioning that is quite simple, I can quote at least one war where US/NATO did actually attack the country (illegaly ofc.) where they used those bombs, and where cities were not only in dark for hours or most of the day, but they purposly struck water supplies and they have gone so far to strike TV stations and press (another warcrime).

What is interesting about all of this, is that you likely did not cry crocodile tears about "poor civilians" and so on at that time..., ofc. the two situations are totally uncomparable, and what US/NATO did is orders of magnitude worse than anything that is happening now in Ukraine, even if we set aside and say that situations are identical and comparable. Not to mention that Chinese ambasy did some nice job of noting all conflicts in the world since 1945., there was about 248 give or take, and in about 200 US was involved (most of the time initiated), none of them were legal, and this is only US, I'm not even mentioning others (whho are either puppets or hiding behind US).

So please, don't lecture me about morality and selfishness. I will not waste time ine xplaining it to you, you either see it or don't.
                  kremlebot, please

Comment

Originally posted by barti_ddu View Post

I cant' believe I'm seeing this... You are sick, man.
                    You're a hypocrite and historic illiterate. What's sick in my comment? I can prove every single thing that I wrote.

Last edited by Volta; 28 February 2022, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by osw89 View Post

"But what abooout X" Does US imperialism somehow justify what Putin is doing? Let me simplify things for you, USA BAD RUSSIA GOOD or vice versa.
                      Did I mention it's justified? Everyone's crying now, but when the other aggressors were ruining innocent countries you were quite.

Comment

Working...
                      X