Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RahulSundaram View Post

Nope, we have many more options including the very simple possibility that he holds an opinion different from yours.
    You are free to hold an opinion different than me, the thing is, I can't teach him about how this kernel module is influencing another part blablabla., that would be nonsensical, so I am the ignorant one about that topic, and, I act like that, I don't have an opinion about "code X", I can have a suggestion, but that's about it.

Having a strong opinion/stand while being ignorant, that's just silly, especially having on mind what type of progect he is managing.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post

I can quote at least one war where
      Well we can definitely lecture you in whataboutism
      Don't expect much and seldom disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post

Yeah, yeah, we get it:

You're a Serbian still salty that your warcrimes-committing puny army were bombed to dust by US forces.

But maybe you should also mention the reason why it was very much morally right to do so?

Here, have some education - you obviously are in dire need:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
        Yes, I am Serbian, that's first.

Second, Sarajevo have exactly 0 connections with the events I'm talking about, you are just showing your ignorance and confirming my point.

Third, using wikipedia article where every idiot can write whatever he wants while citing sources from "media" (mostly "western" ones) is just plain ridiculous.

As for salt and morality, I have literally nothing to prove to you, I know what happened and why (and it's very much connected with things happening now), you are in blisfull ignorance and that's your problem, not mine. I'm giving this opinion here because it seems that Linus (and most of you) doesn't understand the gravity of this situation, put aside ignorance.
        Last edited by leipero; 27 February 2022, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BingoNightly View Post

Well we can definitely lecture you in whataboutism
          Please do.

And to add, before you lecture me about anything, ask yourself how could I have predicted this 1-2 years ago...
          Last edited by leipero; 27 February 2022, 11:13 PM.

Comment

You are free to hold an opinion different than me...
            Having a strong opinion/stand while being ignorant, that's just silly
            Who is to say you are any less ignorant on this topic than he is. He is free to have all sort of strong opinions and you are free to disagree strongly as well and other people can judge it based on how persuasive you are.

Comment

Yes, I am Serbian, that's first.

Second, Sarajevo have exactly 0 connections with the events I'm talking about, you are just showing your ignorance and confirming my point.

Third, using wikipedia article where every idiot can write whatever he wants while citing sources from "media" (mostly "western" ones) is just plain ridiculous.

As for salt and morality, I have literally nothing to prove to you, I know what happened and why (and it's very much connected with things happening now), you are in blisfull ignorance and that's your problem, not mine. I'm giving this opinion here because it seems that Linus (and most of you) doesn't understand the gravity of this situation, put aside ignorance.
              *LOL*

Clowns like you are just way too easy to predict...

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post

*LOL*

Clowns like you are just way too easy to predict...
                That was funny, I'm glad you gave valid arguments...

Listen, if you have an issues with me, say so honestly in directly, don't be a coward, that's not how we humans act...

Comment

Who is to say you are any less ignorant on this topic than he is. He is free to have all sort of strong opinions and you are free to disagree strongly as well and other people can judge it based on how persuasive you are.
                  I am the one to say, because I was there, I know what happened, I know what's happening now, I even predicted it 2 years ago or so. Because facts are obvious and easy to find. I'm saying that, him being ignorant didn't come out of nowhere, I was the one who claimed that.

Comment

I am the one to say, because I was there, I know what happened, I know what's happening now
                    I am reminded of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the...you%27re_a_dog

Unless you are a well known figure, nobody is going to take this claim at face value. You will have to actually explain your positions.

Comment

I am reminded of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the...you%27re_a_dog

Unless you are a well known figure, nobody is going to take this claim at face value. You will have to actually explain your positions.
                      Ok, that's fair. That goes back to the personality cult I was talking about before, but, let's agree that Noble prize winners in sience are relatively smart people in comparison to "general public", the fact that many of them actually stand "on the same side" as me should tell you something if you are the type of person who follows that logic (I don't, just to be clear).

I've explained my position before, tell me what you want from me to explain, and I would happily do it, maybe next day because I need some sleep as well, but I will not leave you hanging, that's for sure.

Just keep in mind that we are talking about extremely complex topics that require prior knowledge and facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X