Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.15-rc7 Released A Day Late Due To Travels

Phoronix: Linux 5.15-rc7 Released A Day Late Due To Travels

Linus Torvalds normally releases new kernel versions on Sundays like clockwork, but yesterday was one of the rare occasions where that trend was interrupted...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Mother of God.

Comment

Finally.... All is right in the world again.... Was having a mini panick attack...

Comment

Liux.

Comment

Can't blame the guy. Sleep is important.

Comment

Sorry, but this "article" smacks of desperation for page hits. We really need an "article" that points out that some lame kernel version as released on a Monday instead of a Sunday? Hell, I didn't even know they were released on Sundays and I managed just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
              Sorry, but this "article" smacks of desperation for page hits. We really need an "article" that points out that some lame kernel version as released on a Monday instead of a Sunday? Hell, I didn't even know they were released on Sundays and I managed just fine.
              If you don't like it... just don't look at it! There are other people who do want to hear these news.

Comment

This article is hardly about the fact that rc7 was released a day late. It's Michael's weekly kernel update that he's been doing for the last 15ish years.

Comment

Hell, I didn't even know they were released on Sundays
                  Well you can't say this article didn't teach you anything.

Comment

It's nice to get these updates.

Comment

Working...
                    X