Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flower
    replied
    just tried it's server and it works very well with my Chromebook client.Even with lower bandwith.
    Just my keyboard is ignored completely.

Leave a comment:

• remenic
    replied
    Originally posted by kpedersen View Post

RDP is (like most things) beyond the scope of Wayland. It is up to all the many (... perhaps one day) individual compositors to write their own duplicated version of an RDP server.
    Pipewire.

Leave a comment:

• kpedersen
    replied
    Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    But does it work with Wayland?
    RDP is (like most things) beyond the scope of Wayland. It is up to all the many (... perhaps one day) individual compositors to write their own duplicated version of an RDP server.

Leave a comment:

• trilean
    replied
    Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    FreeRDP has excellent Wayland support. The command is called wlfreerdp.

Leave a comment:

• Danny3
    replied
    Does anyone know a good tutorial on how to install and configure the server part ?
    I remember I wanted to try it in the past as a better performance alternative to X11VNC, but I failed somehow.

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FreeRDP 2.4 Released With Support For Multi-Threaded Decoding

Phoronix: FreeRDP 2.4 Released With Support For Multi-Threaded Decoding

FreeRDP as a leading open-source implementation of the Remote Desktop Protocol is up to version 2.4 and exciting about this release is multi-threaded decoding support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X