Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QEMU 6.0 Released With AMD SEV-ES Encrypted Guest Support, Experimental Multi-Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QEMU 6.0 Released With AMD SEV-ES Encrypted Guest Support, Experimental Multi-Process

Phoronix: QEMU 6.0 Released With AMD SEV-ES Encrypted Guest Support, Experimental Multi-Process

QEMU 6.0 is out today as the newest feature release for this processor/machine emulator and virtualizer that serves as an important part of the open-source Linux virtualization stack...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The new and more powerful m68k machine.
    Yay! Any news on the kernel bits for this? It didn't look like it had been merged last time I checked.

Comment

I know it stupid, but Im going to be keeping an eye on the source for the virtio vulkan bits to be setup.

Comment

For the next version, I think they should fix the "building with NDEBUG is not supported" bug.
        https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/ma...e/qemu/osdep.h lines 170-184

Comment

I'm really hoping that the next release can boot a classic Mac OS (7.6 or 8.1) with sound in the q800 guest, with a user-supplied ROM. BasiliskII is great, but the QEMU ecosystem brings so much with it.

If I could play my Classic Mac games on my Raspberry Pi on a modern OS, I'd be so happy.

Comment

Working...
          X