Linux 5.13 Lands Support For Randomizing Stack Offsets Per Syscall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle H. View Post
    You've already proved you're incompetent beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nice attempt at damage control, my low IQ friend.
    Talking to yourself and posting pics of your mirror sounds like some mental problems to me.

The difference is, I code, you google.

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
      Talking to yourself and posting pics of your mirror sounds like some mental problems to me.
      lol, you're absolutely SEETHING.

The difference is, I code, you google.
      The difference is, I'm a world class expert and you're a delusional midwit.

Comment

The difference is, I'm a world class expert and you're a delusional midwit.
        You should go on Facebook and post your copy-pasted wisdom there. I heard it's THE place for self-proclaimed "experts" that look stuff up from google/wikipedia and are expert at it.

Comment

You should go on Facebook and post your copy-pasted wisdom there. I heard it's THE place for self-proclaimed "experts" that look stuff up from google/wikipedia and are expert at it.
          You're so triggered because you know I outclass you.

Comment

You're so triggered because you know I outclass you.
            You are literally posting memes in a programming topic. I don't think I need to explain to you into what type of category that puts you in.

Comment

You are literally posting memes in a programming topic. I don't think I need to explain to you into what type of category that puts you in.
              I'm so much more intelligent and competent than you it's not even funny. You envy me.

Comment

Could a mod please ban this idiot troll?

Comment

Working...
                X