QEMU 5.2 Released For Improving The Linux Open-Source Virtualization Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QEMU 5.2 Released For Improving The Linux Open-Source Virtualization Stack

Phoronix: QEMU 5.2 Released For Improving The Linux Open-Source Virtualization Stack

QEMU 5.2 was released on Tuesday as the latest feature release for this open-source processor emulator that plays an important role in the open-source Linux virtualization stack...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...U-5.2-Released

Does anyone know if it's possible to emulate a Pi Zero with this release? I did compile it myself a few weeks ago but never managed to run a kernel, it always panics. I will try again when it's available in the official repo (Arch Linux)

Comment

I don't know how much of this you already know LuneilGR but I found this in the full changelog linked in the article:
      New board models in the raspi family: raspi3ap (the Pi 3 model A+), raspi0 (the Pi Zero) and raspi1ap (the Pi A+)

Comment

Originally posted by oztmorf View Post
        I don't know how much of this you already know LuneilGR but I found this in the full changelog linked in the article:
        New board models in the raspi family: raspi3ap (the Pi 3 model A+), raspi0 (the Pi Zero) and raspi1ap (the Pi A+)
        Hey, thanks I already know this, I tried yesterday with qemu 5.2.0 and I didn't manage to boot any kernel. I get the same errors with my self compiled one from a few weeks ago. Maybe I'm missing some parameters or something.

Comment

Working...
        X