Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel IWD 1.10 With DHCP v6 Support

Phoronix: Intel IWD 1.10 With DHCP v6 Support

Version 1.10 of Intel's IWD "iNet Wireless Daemon" has been released as the increasingly useful alternative to the likes of WPA_Supplicant for Linux systems...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm still wondering what is Canonical waiting for into switching to this one ?
    Last time there was a news that they were investigating this, but I haven't heard anything else ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
      I'm still wondering what is Canonical waiting for into switching to this one ?
      Last time there was a news that they were investigating this, but I haven't heard anything else ever since.
      Indeed. I can support your statement. Witthin the last month I have had less issues than with WPA supplicant on 2 devices.

Comment

Add support for IP allocation during the 4-Way Handshake.
        Does anyone know what this is? I'm not familiar with the wireless 4-Way Handshake. Does this make it faster to get a working network connection?

Comment

Working...
        X