Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reiser4 + Reiser5 File-Systems Updated For Linux 5.9 Support

Phoronix: Reiser4 + Reiser5 File-Systems Updated For Linux 5.9 Support

For any of you that happen to still be relying on the out-of-tree Reiser4 file-system or interested in the technical design of Reiser5, these file-system drivers have been updated for Linux 5.9 compatibility...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-For-Linux-5.9

Devs, please, Change That Name

Comment

almost CSI Phoronix whenever reiser Name pops up.

Comment

Came here to see the same stuff on a Reiser thread over and over: "change the name", "murder", "killer killler killer".

Wasn't disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
          Came here to see the same stuff on a Reiser thread over and over: "change the name", "murder", "killer killler killer".

Wasn't disappointed.
          We can consider us lucky - McAfee Products are not so present in the Linux world.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Wasn't disappointed.
            man, I don't dare to imagine what would happen if it were renamed into "systemd-fs"

Comment

Originally posted by vladpetric View Post
              Devs, please, Change That Name
              If it hasn't happened by now...

Comment

Man the Linux world is full of soy now. I wouldn't care if a file sytem was named after Hitler; Stalin; Pol Pot; etc as long as it is good code.

Comment

If Reiser emailed a compliment on her outfit, instead of beat her to death, then they'd change the name. Oh well. Better CoC next time.

Comment

Originally posted by PublicNuisance View Post
                    Man the Linux world is full of soy now. I wouldn't care if a file sytem was named after Hitler; Stalin; Pol Pot; etc as long as it is good code.
                    I'm almost sure you will find that in North Koreas official State Distro. JucheFS or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X