Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wertigon
    replied
    Heard some rumblings this will finally be the version that will include the real-time patchset (PREEMPT_RT) in full. I am excited for that if it turns out to be true, but no biggie if it'll take a few more versions! ^^
    Last edited by wertigon; 12 October 2020, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Typos:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    - EXT4 fast commits as a bigp erformance for those running the EXT4 file-system in the ordered journal mode.
    Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    - Better support for newer Syntaptics touchpad capabilities on different laptops like the Lenovo ThinkPad X1/P1.

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    I'm looking forward to the Switch Pro controller support. One of the few well made, well available* controllers with rear paddle buttons that isn't stupid expensive like the Xbox Elite controllers or requires buying an attachment like the PS4 ones. Those buttons were my favorite thing with my Steam controller, only I could never get used to the right thumb touch pad. Left thumb was just fine with a touch pad for movement, but I could never get touch pad looking working in a manner I was comfortable using.

*The in-store selection of controllers sucks where I live.

Leave a comment:

• There Are Many Changes To Look Forward To With The Linux 5.10 Kernel

Phoronix: There Are Many Changes To Look Forward To With The Linux 5.10 Kernel

The Linux 5.9 kernel is expected for release this evening which will in turn kick off the Linux 5.10 merge window for the next two weeks. As we've already been closely monitoring the various "-next" development trees in recent weeks of material building up for this next cycle, here is a look at a portion of what's to come for this late 2020 kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X