Bcachefs Linux File-System Seeing Performance Improvements, Other Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
    are you qualified to judge it? nevemind, i'll start with bcachefs fork. so i have bcachefs current and claim double of all his claims. ready to pay?
    call me when you have it mainlined

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
      NAzis and AshkeNazis are working on their next project - new EU.

Which isn't a first for their global sponsors and they aren't that far away:

Krav Magas are heavily present in the EU for more than a decade, covertly working on various programs, which culminated relatively recently with:

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        only very stupid person will use 2013 version of btrfs in 2020. for comparison, current bcachefs is like btrfs 2007.
        ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brane215 View Post
          I'd rather not go into excessive details. As USD is nearing its crashing point ans Israel is desperately working on finishing its graft onto "Fourth Reich" that is to rise as New EU, there is flood of personal attacks on forums, meant to acquire "fingerprint" of various visitors, sometimes with help of staff on site ( acquiring IP, sometimes injecting malitious scripts that use timing attack to sniff out keys on the maxchien etc)

This post fis nicely in the pattern. You waited some time, so that article falls below its peak of attention, so your risk is minimal and still get desired information...
          Meds: NOT TAKEN
          Mossad: BLAMED
          Voices in the wall: HEARD
          Yep, it's schizo time!
          Last edited by JustinTurdeau; 01 July 2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Sure, sure:
            https://global-politics.eu/albert-ei...ticians-nazis/

Comment

I think you're in the wrong thread. This thread is discussion on bcachefs and other filesystems that are in the same category.

Comment

It's not that I disagree with the general concept of Israel being literally a shitstain due to what they are doing in the general vicinity of their nation, I really don't.

But all the new world order stuff is taking this a bit too far. As a general rule, all times something big was blamed on the jews it was a blatant scapegoat crafted by someone else to hide their motives.
                That's what they get for not recognizing their messiah I guess. Eternal punching bag.

Comment

I report on what I see around me.

Comment

Brane215, what you think is some sort of journalism looks like insanity.

Do you regularly have conversations with people that suddenly switch from “I find watering the plants 3 times a day in smaller amounts increases yield” to “which makes sense because the Illuminati control the water supply”? If you do then you need help.

Comment

I report on what I see around me.
                      or on what they want you to see. Infiltrating fringe groups and spreading misinformation is a well-known staple of all secret police forces to keep dissidents busy and confused, or even "recruit" them unwillingly for their own cause.

Like the whole UFO thing becoming a synonym with "alien space craft". A whole lot of "UFO sightings" really were very normal CIA spy planes taking off or landing, cause it's a fucking plane, it's not invisible and must land somewhere, and someone is gonna see something.

Then when they started using satellites they didn't need this smokescreen anymore but even today they throw some bones at it every now and then just to make sure it's still there if they need to use that again to cover some other stuff. Drones I guess? Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X