Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.7-rc1 Kernel Released

Phoronix: Linux 5.7-rc1 Kernel Released

Following the two week long merge window, Linus Torvalds has announced an Easter day kernel release in the form of the Linux 5.7-rc1 test candidate...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thanks to the social distancing, this year we'll have to forgo trying to force-feed our poor American friends mämma, which never really works out anyway.
    If you tried to force-feed me someone's mämma I'd kick your ass. Cannibalism is just one of those things I draw the line on.

Happy Easter, everyone.

Comment

Nothing interesting. Waiting for the 5.8/5.9

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

If you tried to force-feed me someone's mämma I'd kick your ass. Cannibalism is just one of those things I draw the line on.

Happy Easter, everyone.
        Why do some people think they need to post such disgusting stuff? And I mean both the fake-news quote and the message from skeevy420

Comment

Originally posted by NotMine999 View Post

Why do some people think they need to post such disgusting stuff? And I mean both the fake-news quote and the message from skeevy420
          Since we already had a 5.7 kernel thread that day where I did leave a serious and non-joking comment, I quoted what Linus said in the LKML and had a play on words.

What's the fake news quote?

Comment

Working...
          X