Reiser5 Updates For Linux 5.5 Along With Reiser4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
    [...] the picture scales fine on my laptop. It's not big at all over here, and my SNR isn't big either on my 13.3" 1080p screen

Not everyone uses small screens. Do you have any idea how big that image is on a 24" display? It's over 12", which makes it huge for something that would've worked very well as a text reply.
    Last edited by kneekoo; 19 February 2020, 12:54 PM. Reason: added the quote

Comment

Originally posted by StarterX4 View Post
      What about making a renamed fork?
      ^ I'm all in favor. The current name is completely unacceptable, in light of recent events. I propose we rename the project in honor of Paul Reiser. Everyone loves Paul Reiser. We could call it "Reiser FS Gen2" or something similar to avoid confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
        ^ I'm all in favor. The current name is completely unacceptable, in light of recent events. I propose we rename the project in honor of Paul Reiser. Everyone loves Paul Reiser. We could call it "Reiser FS Gen2" or something similar to avoid confusion.
        Better would be even "RenamedFS", "RenFS", although anything that abandons the "Reiser" reference.

Comment

Even abroad he'd possibly need to move to a sh*thole country. I think Europe probably has treaties allowing wage garnishment for valid debts with the US.

Comment

Originally posted by c117152 View Post
            Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. For MIT, it's Epstein's money. For Linux, it's ReiserFS.
            The deal with Epstein and MIT as to do with a dead guy( and yes, its not GNU related ), its a separate thing..

On the same time RiezerFS is related with a cold murderer, yes it killed a mother of two child's..

Sorry but no arguments possible, there is no case comparison..

Comment

Working...
            X